Horror Dawn of the Dead

I think it would have held out longer if they sealed off the entrances better (the glass doors) - but they had one hell of an escape plan (the armoured busses) which was awesome.

That was crazy that the Zombies didn't bother the dog at all you would think they would have killed him immediately.

Yeah I guess it depends on the movie when it comes to things like that. Like in The Walking Dead the zombies are shown eating the horse, deer (or whatever Daryl shot in the first season), etc - but in Dawn of the Dead it seemed like animals were untouched and ignored. I wonder why they did it that way.

I have no idea just like Zombies are different in almost every movie i mean look at resident evil and dawn of the dead.

Yep, a lot of things differ from movie to movie. Like how in TWD they're all already infected - I don't think it's the same for Resident Evil or Dawn of the Dead.

it's part of a trilogy. night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, and day of the dead. honestly this remake is the worst remake i've ever seen. I like the movie but it's terrible by comparison.

Heh I've seen Night of the Living Dead and Day of the Dead, so I'm surprised I've never seen the original Dawn xD Or maybe I have and just can't remember. How similar is it to the remake?

Back