Dawn of the Dead

check this out ...

Tune in to Final Destination on Monday, March 15 at 8/7C, when USA presents a television first: the terrifying first 10 minutes of the upcoming motion picture Dawn of the Dead - uncut, uncensored, and before it hits theaters.

Alias_Gay said:
check this out ...

Tune in to Final Destination on Monday, March 15 at 8/7C, when USA presents a television first: the terrifying first 10 minutes of the upcoming motion picture Dawn of the Dead - uncut, uncensored, and before it hits theaters.
cool! Thanks Gogo! :D

i heard about the first 10 minutes thing and me and my friends were joking about how they'll make the 10 minute cut really good and scary and in theatres, the rest of the movie will just be boring as hell. :lol:

nance said:
i heard about the first 10 minutes thing and me and my friends were joking about how they'll make the 10 minute cut really good and scary and in theatres, the rest of the movie will just be boring as hell. :lol:
I am sure thats what they will do ... but I will see it anyways ... :lol: :P ;)

The original 'Night of the living dead' wasn't very well done, mainly because of its low budget. Even the creator George Romero admited that.
The sequels were a lot better, including the 1990 remake of Living Dead.
Therefore, this one might be good as well. Seeing how Romero is involved with it and it stars Sarah Polley who's a great actress.

~~Spongy!

I just saw the trailer for this movie ... and it looks good though ... I was sure I wouldn't like ... but I most definitely will see this ... ;)

at least you had better retorts than "your a doodie head" like every other time someone here takes me seriously....

Also, the movie really does retarded, stupidly mental & utterly void of creative or artistic flair. THAT is my offical review of this movie.

754 posts later and people still take what I say seriously, so I shall have a chuckle too myself and go out a kick some poodles in the butt....

Gendo said:
at least you had better retorts than "your a doodie head" like every other time someone here takes me seriously....

Also, the movie really does retarded, stupidly mental & utterly void of creative or artistic flair. THAT is my offical review of this movie.

754 posts later and people still take what I say seriously, so I shall have a chuckle too myself and go out a kick some poodles in the butt....
well, thats your opinion ... remember that this movie already has grossed around US$ 26 million ... which is not that big, since word is that this weekend, it won't stay atop of box office ...

but anyways ... I will see it whenever it arrives here in Aruba ... and after that I will say if I liked it or not ... ;)

Back