Dawn of the Dead

Well, I don't think its objective was 'film of the year'. It's a zombie movie and that's what you get. If you're looking for thespians, out-standing writing and a thought provoking conversation at a cafe after seeing it, than it's not for you ;)

~~Spongy!

I don't know how you can even make a zombie movie scary. Zombies are so stupid and comical that it's hard to be scared of them. They give off the impression "hay, let's go get a beer" but just end-up eating you in which case you turn into a zombie and the cycle continues.
Unlike people, when zombies act like doush-bags atleast it's tolerable.

~~Spongy!

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
The funniest part was when they were having Andy shoot the zombies they picked... Jay Leno, Burt Reynolds... :LOL:

I never saw the movie yet, so I'm lost.
Are you saying that Leno turned into a zombie in the film?
If so, than I have to to see it! Killing zombie Leno is the next best thing to killing human Leno.

~~Spongy!

Alias_Gay

Ensign
this movie sucked big time ... scary ... at some time, but it was inconsistent ...

why have all the people who are zombies yet, go through all that s*** and at the end ... they will die anyways ... thats just stupid ...

I just hated the movie ... :mad:

ehgripo

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42... Execute
for the record Kikil it isn't a remake of Night of the Living dead; it is a remake of the sequel to Night of the living dead aka Dawn Of The Dead.

However the story has changed considerably; instead of 4 people trapped in a shopping mall there are about 15 from the looks of the trailer; and the movie starts differently; it starts in a house but the original starts in a TV studio where they are filming the emergency broadcasts (this is since it follows immeadiately after Night Of The Living Dead)

Top Bottom