Dawn of the Dead

Well, I don't think its objective was 'film of the year'. It's a zombie movie and that's what you get. If you're looking for thespians, out-standing writing and a thought provoking conversation at a cafe after seeing it, than it's not for you ;)

~~Spongy!

I don't know how you can even make a zombie movie scary. Zombies are so stupid and comical that it's hard to be scared of them. They give off the impression "hay, let's go get a beer" but just end-up eating you in which case you turn into a zombie and the cycle continues.
Unlike people, when zombies act like doush-bags atleast it's tolerable.

~~Spongy!

I never saw the movie yet, so I'm lost.
Are you saying that Leno turned into a zombie in the film?
If so, than I have to to see it! Killing zombie Leno is the next best thing to killing human Leno.

~~Spongy!

this movie sucked big time ... scary ... at some time, but it was inconsistent ...

why have all the people who are zombies yet, go through all that s*** and at the end ... they will die anyways ... thats just stupid ...

I just hated the movie ... :angry:

for the record Kikil it isn't a remake of Night of the Living dead; it is a remake of the sequel to Night of the living dead aka Dawn Of The Dead.

However the story has changed considerably; instead of 4 people trapped in a shopping mall there are about 15 from the looks of the trailer; and the movie starts differently; it starts in a house but the original starts in a TV studio where they are filming the emergency broadcasts (this is since it follows immeadiately after Night Of The Living Dead)

Back