Drama Dawson's Creek

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
Title: Dawson's Creek

Genre: Drama

First aired: 1998-01-20

Creator: Kevin Williamson

Cast: James Van Der Beek, Katie Holmes, Michelle Williams, Joshua Jackson, Kerr Smith, Mary-Margaret Humes, Nina Repeta, Mary Beth Peil, Busy Philipps

Overview: Dawson's Creek is an American teen drama that portrays the fictional lives of a close-knit group of teenagers through high school and college.
Dawson's Creek

I loved this show from the first episode... maybe 'cause they were freshman when I was a freshman. I've matured with them :::tear::: Or not. Haha. Anyways, I think the show has gone basically to hell now, but I still watch it anyways! It's an addiction. And there are 4 episodes left. Anyone buy the season 1 DVD?

Interesting thing... Anyone remember Jenny, from Alias' season 1? Will's little ex-cheerleader girlfriend... Yeah, she was played by Sarah Shahi, who is now the mysterious reporter woman on DC.

i know count myslef lucky that britian takes longer 2 go through series. well seeing as they start l8er. i have about another series of dawsons creek 2 go. lucky me!!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Ive watched the show from the start but am still waiting for the next season to start in UK.
As for the DVD i didnt even know there was one out to buy, i dont think its been released over in the UK yet.

Existentialist said:
I loved this show from the first episode... maybe 'cause they were freshman when I was a freshman. I've matured with them :::tear::: Or not. Haha. Anyways, I think the show has gone basically to hell now, but I still watch it anyways! It's an addiction. And there are 4 episodes left. Anyone buy the season 1 DVD?

Interesting thing... Anyone remember Jenny, from Alias' season 1? Will's little ex-cheerleader girlfriend... Yeah, she was played by Sarah Shahi, who is now the mysterious reporter woman on DC.
I completely agree wiht you I thnik the show has sucked for the last three years but for some reason I can't stop watching it . Im sad to see it go but Im happy I don't have to sit through it anymore.

I love Dawson's creek 2, and i'll b sad when its gone! It's not as good as it used 2 b tho, i loved Pacey and Joey together, i think they're such a nice couple,way beta than the saga of joey and dawson, they are so wrong 4 each other and dawson just bores me!

*~Loz~*

I definatly agree with you about dawson being boring! especially in capeside all he was doing was watching movies and chasing after joey, although it was good when he saw joey and pacey together.

It's so sad that Dawson is one of the most boring characters on the show, since it's like, his creek and all. Someone needs to wham him over the head with a heavy object.

2 more episodes before it's over. And you know what? I'm actually going to miss this stupid show. But then again, I cried during the Felicity finale.

I have a couple of questions

1. Who do yall think will "lose their life" next eppie
2. Is Joey really gettiong married to one of them
3. Whats going to happen to Jen and That guys relationship?

Yeah I liked this show for a while!! But I agree it has sucked the past couple of seasons

~KM

I liked Dawson's creek....i wonder who will die....

i kinda think that joey might die...and i think the wedding scences could be dawson or pacey looking into the future and realizing what they will never be able to have...ya know? but who knows! i don't want any of them to die.

the show has really gotten crazy...if you ask me! :rolleyes:

TV show information provided by The Movie Database