Drama Dawson's Creek

The last ever episode just aired in the UK. It was so sad. I cried so much. I didn't think the last two seasons were as good as the others but the finale was brilliant. I loved the way they put clips in of when they were younger and Jens arrival in Capeside. Any other Dawsons fans that will miss it ?

right d'you wanna hear my dawson's trauma? having watched the entire of season 6 on E4, i missed the last ever episode due to going to see Return of the King. :angry: so i have been waiting patiently for the finale to come on and on friday night realoised it was on this sat. however my channel 5 was buggered so i retuned the whole telly and set the video cos i was gonna be at work....only to not press record. so i missed it again. have read transcript so at least i know how it ends. i miss the dawsons of season 2 and 3, with the whole andie and pacey storylines with her going a bit mad, and jack turning into the hottest gay guy ever. just bought season 1 on dvd so i'm ok for now. ^_^

OMG!!! how sad was the last episode! i cried so much aswell! i cant believe she died! and she just collapsed! i will miss it, although i didnt like season 5 and 6 as much as the other 1's. im glad they made the last episode have only the original ppl in it (well apart from jack, but i think he counts as original).

I was crying through all of it. I think season 3 was my fav with season 2 second. I liked it focused on the original people but i would of like a cameo by Andie or at least a mention of her.

Sorry garnergarnish about your problem, but some good news. I was in Asda today and the finale is out on DVD with a few extras so at least you can see it now.

You Lie!! :eek: Asda, you say? Right i'm there. also going to get season 2 on dvd tomorrow as i got overpaid. was it an Asda superstore or a regular kind of asda. cos i aint seen it elsewhere. hmmm! methinks i have a mission. :lol:

I have to admit, I never watched one episode when they originally aired.... I never had a desire to. But I started watching it when it started airing on TBS... And I love this show! I can't believe I never watched it before. I agree that the first couple of seasons were alot better than the ones in the middle.... but the season finale made me cry unlike any other finale I've ever watched. Even though I loved Joey with Dawson, I liked how it played out with her ending up with Pacey.... ;)

freakforalias said:
I have to admit, I never watched one episode when they originally aired.... I never had a desire to. But I started watching it when it started airing on TBS... And I love this show! I can't believe I never watched it before. I agree that the first couple of seasons were alot better than the ones in the middle.... but the season finale made me cry unlike any other finale I've ever watched. Even though I loved Joey with Dawson, I liked how it played out with her ending up with Pacey.... ;)
Yeah the finale was really good

i love dawson's creek! i watched the first 2 seasons when it originally aired. but then when pacey and andy broke up i boycotted because i was so upset. lol what- they were my favourite couple! and then i just watched random eoisodes for a while. recently though, i've been watching it on tbs and now i remember why i loved it so much! it is so addictive! haha.
i was so upset when jen died! and i can't believe that joey ended up with pacey.. it isn't right! it's always been joey and dawson-they were meant to be! i agree though, the finale was good.

As a 20-something year old guy, I can't believe how much I enjoyed this show when it aired. Even though I kind of think the show suffered a bit after season 4, it ended with one of the most emotional finales I've ever seen. The only thing I would have changed, Joey would've chosen Dawson.

i have got the first 2 seasons on dvd and am just reliving the good old days. i still haven't seen the finale despite seeing every episode ever. so pissed off.it'll be on dvd boxset soon enough

Awww! I can't believe there is a forum for this! hehe

I went to a catholic grade school and i remember really really wanting to watch dawson's creek, but it was on too late for me to watch, but all the girls were always talking about the show *sigh* the memories! :smiley:

they show reruns on tbs on weekdays, so its always fun to see them - especially the ones i've never seen!