Daydreaming

Today I was sitting in science class and made out an action scene in my head. I could see it and everything I had one girl with martial arts knives and the other without them. I just went crazy.

i daydream all the time. . especially during class when its boring with ur teacher giving those stupid lectures every single day and right before i go sleep but n e wayz i daydream bout my perfect guy (lol) :lol: i laugh everytime i say that. . my future, me being an actress, ALIAS and MV of course, and twinzz2003 i made up my own plot for me being on alias too it sounds lame but its cool hehe and my wedding of course me n my friend have already drew a design of wut we want our dresses to be like . .so my life is all bout daydreaming practically

nance said:
HAH!! i do that too but whats weird is that when i think of everyone on this board there face is their avatar so most people i think look like JG or MV and obviously none of us are JG or MV!!!  :lol:
That's how I picture everybody too. :lol:

And daydreaming about being a mermaid... I'd laugh, but I agree that that would be so much fun! I'd just swim around my whole life. My other common daydreams consist of AA, Alias, books and harming my sister. It's better to think about it than do it. That's my excuse. I daydream really often, especially now that it's summer and I don't have much else to do. :rolleyes:

Back