Daydreaming

I was once daydreaming ain math class. In my dream, I was walking down Melrose in LA and Jennifer Garner came up to me and told me that she realy like my shirt. So I told her that I would give it to her, but I didn't have another one to wear. So she and I went shopping on Melrose for a new shirt, and then she wore mine on Alias... ^_^

My daydreams change so often. It's so hard to remember them, but sometimes I find myself daydreaming at the computer even about you guys. LOL! I have my own mental pictures about what you all look like which probably don't fit at all.

twinzz2003 said:
My daydreams change so often. It's so hard to remember them, but sometimes I find myself daydreaming at the computer even about you guys. LOL! I have my own mental pictures about what you all look like which probably don't fit at all.
HAH!! i do that too but whats weird is that when i think of everyone on this board there face is their avatar so most people i think look like JG or MV and obviously none of us are JG or MV!!! :lol:

LOL!!nance i do that too! i see everyone as there av with that dress and everything! it was really funny when i would talk to go syd when he had the purple haired getaway alias on his av!!!LOL being that is a guy and not sydney and i dont think he has purple hair either!LOL

i no!! all the guyz on this board who have their av as sydney/jg i just imagine them looking like her!! and since the majority of av are of syd/MV everyone on this board looks pretty darn good!!!

LOL!!!i know and in their twenties when most of the board are teenagers!!LOL! and if there were that many vaughns i would have a cow, like yeah giving birth to a cow right now!LOL! my friend told me she had a dream about me and i was dating a vaughn look alike but he asked me out(YAH!) but for sunday night at 8:30!!!she said i freaked for while i was asking her what to do then she woke up!HAHA! so she came and asked me what i would have done, and i said simple!say yeah sunday sounds great, but instead of going out lets just stay at my place, order a pizza and watch some tv(coughaliasatninecough) and then i would have the vaughn lookalike with his arm around me while im watching the real vaughn and the crew of alias and the great plots unfolding! but i just hope my lookalike knows to keep his mouth shut during alias, because otherwise he could be out the door!...wait did i just say i would dump a vaughn look alike for alias!HAHA! yep!

ahahaha, funny story!!!!! yup- i would dump a vaughn lookalike for alias too!!! i'm so cruel.... when my friends call during alias i get sooo pissed and if they call during a commercial and all of a sudden alias is on, i'll just hang up!!! ahhahaha evil me!

i have been known to hang up on ppl during alias and even fight ppl because they got in front of the tv(just my sis!LOL, no harm done except to the alias viewing hour!)

and to get back on track(lol!) i daydreamed today, but i forget what about but i know i did during history, really boring class!LOL

oooops, i sort of drifted from the "daydreaming topic" haha

ok... today i daydreamed about buying a versace dress and i also daydreamed about getting the newest shopaholic book!!! lol

gotta love thnkin about sports. Like yesterday durin gmy English quiz I was thinking about the Amahiem Ducks playing that night. Which I did watch last night an dthey WON!

nance said:

ok... today i daydreamed about buying a versace dress and i also daydreamed about getting the newest shopaholic book!!! lol
LOL!i daydreamed the about the same things, except i daydreamed about a red versace and let me guess...you dreamed about a teal one?! if so i think im a telepathic!!LOL!! :lol:

Victoria King said:
nance said:

LOL!i daydreamed the about the same things, except i daydreamed about a red versace and let me guess...you dreamed about a teal one?! if so i think im a telepathic!!LOL!! :lol:
hmmm.... i think you must be.... you knew EXACTLY WHICH DRESS!!! <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>(it's not like i told you that was my dream dress or anything... nope ;) )</span>

Back