Daydreaming

nance said:
Victoria King said:
nance said:
oooops, i sort of drifted from the "daydreaming topic" haha

ok... today i daydreamed about buying a versace dress and i also daydreamed about getting the newest shopaholic book!!! lol
LOL!i daydreamed the about the same things, except i daydreamed about a red versace and let me guess...you dreamed about a teal one?! if so i think im a telepathic!!LOL!! :lol:
hmmm.... i think you must be.... you knew EXACTLY WHICH DRESS!!! <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>(it's not like i told you that was my dream dress or anything... nope ;) )</span>
you did..... :blink: LOL!!!!wow i should open a thread about me telling fortunes and reading ppl's mind only on fashion though! runway visions by vicki!LOL ^_^ ok now im going to stop daydreaming before i become too odd for my own good!

another i daydream about is little movies in my head, i come up with a plot and characters and make a movie in my head!its fun to pass the time in classes and just anywhere really!

I've daydreamed about a lot of things. Most notably, I've daydreamed about driving Jeff Gordon's Flames car, talking with Jennifer and driving KITT from Knight Rider and hopefully getting a Trans Am of my own so I can transform it into my own KITT. :smiley:

LOL!!!aliasfan, if you were a paperclip you could go out with Bill or Stephen or Kenneth, but he is evil so i dont know if you would want to go out with him!i hear he is bent wrong if you know what i mean..LOL!!
i think i will daydream about my gutter house in vaughn's yard that is in a pinapple!LOLOL!

Okay maybe I havn't daydreamed about being a paper clip that's a little weird. Are you on drugs hun? LOL! I have wondered about being different animals though.

i have never dreamed of being an animal unless you call a mermaid an animal?! i have always thought being a mermaid would be fun, swimming in the ocean being friends with dolphins and living in coral!Lol, i think that is why a little mermaid and peter pan are my favorite disney movies(peter pan becuase i would want to be tigerlily or the mermaids!!lol)i know odd, but true!

I know we're all a little weird but I love your description of being a mermaid I've wondered that a lot. A lot of the time I think of what I would wish for if I had three wishes. Hey that would be a cool thread. I'll think I'll make one. LOL!

do you think i should start a thread of: what its like to be a mermaid?!LOL, jk im in a weird mood!i would love to though, and instead of having a dog a seahorse or a turtle or a manatee depending on which ocean! lol

Victoria King said:
LOL!!!aliasfan, if you were a paperclip you could go out with Bill or Stephen or Kenneth, but he is evil so i dont know if you would want to go out with him!i hear he is bent wrong if you know what i mean..LOL!!
i think i will daydream about my gutter house in vaughn's yard that is in a pinapple!LOLOL!
:lol: actually, Kenneth the PERSON is evil, Kenneth the PAPERCLIP (I named him after the person ^_^) is not evil, just a little wimpy from getting thrown in the trashcan by evil Kenneth the person.

:D

oh vicki, there is a new office supply: Tina's eraser, Ted!! Ted and Bill haven't met yet, but I'm bringing Bill to school tomorrow so they can meet. Ted has staplers for legs. :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
oh vicki, there is a new office supply: Tina's eraser, Ted!! Ted and Bill haven't met yet, but I'm bringing Bill to school tomorrow so they can meet. Ted has staplers for legs. :D
AHHH! that will be too cute, ted and bill i hope they can be good friends!!! and stapler legs?! cool! ^_^ i like him!LOL!
and yes very very offtopic!but we are daydreaming that these things are real(and they are, bill you are real i didnt mean to hurt your feelings!) ^_^

:lol: in history tina had to borrow my staplers to replace his legs(they got all smushed in her pocket), and when she gave it back, she said "You saved Ted's life" and I started laughing. :D

Back