Days of our Lives

hotpot

The Bubbly
Im a pretty big days fan... ive been watching it off and on for probably 10 years? right now its pretty crazy with the salem stalker killing everyone (all the old regulars anyway)... just seeing if anyone watches it or what they think of it ;)

I watch it, and the whole Salem stalker storyline is boring me. I'm just happy we found out Rex can't be the killer, but I never expected CAroline to die. :eek: Bo is sooo pissed, and did you see that digital image of her burning in hell? Whoa.... I think Victor is the killer, but that's just a guess. Also, I can't believe Jan Spears is back in Salem!! OMG, that was SUCH a shock. I wonder what she'll do. Also, Chloe is coming back to Salem, hee. And someone else, I can't remember who. Anyways this is pretty interesting, I guess they got rid of all those characters by murdering them so they could bring some old characters back.

i am really hating sean now with his damn accusations and trying to be all tough... he is so damn annoying.... i thought nicole might be the killer...i wish she would kill sean... hehe jack and abe always bored me anyway :P so i wasnt too sad to see them go, but i was surprised about caroline too....

I was wondering if anyone had any SPOILER FREE guesses to who the killer is. I don't really want to know for sure until they reveal them. I think it might actually be Marlena. I have been slacking off on watching so I haven't seen the actual deaths of anyone but Roman. But I think it would fit well if Marlena was the killer. John has said that he would shoot the killer without hesitation and Celeste said that John was going to kill his wife. What if he shot the killer and then realized it was Marlena? That would fit, wouldn't it? Just my ramblings, though. There's no facts or articles to back it up... ^_^

I'm 18 years old and i've been watching it since I was 7, no lie!, my babysitter got me into it!!
I'm kind of over the Salem Stalker, but if I had to guess I would say that it is Marlena. My other theory is that it is all a big dream, I mean they have killed off most of the good cast members, it's killing the show.
Also, what about Sammie and Lucus, just sleep together already, there is so much passion between them and they are too stupid to do anything about it.

Eryn

Ack! I haven't watched it in forever!! The last eppy I saw was the one before Roman died. I don't even think I realized at that point that the killer could be Marlena. Uh, I wish she would kill John... always hated him and his squinty kung-fu master look :lol: What are they going to do for more characters if they are killing everyone off???

I agree Sammi and Lucas just need to hook up again, that storyline makes me like their characters again! :D

I'm gonna stick to my theory that the whole killer thing is a dream, you can't kill off that many main cast members and expect a show to survive.
Also, just as a side note, I would love to have Stephano come back to the show, he is probably my all time favorite character.

Eryn

Interesting thought Eryn. Never thought about that, but I was wondering how in hell they would regenerate that many new characters with actual ties to the show...

It's been so long since I've seen it. All I know is that I hate Sean. Ack! Wish the Salem Stalker would get him already. Stephano is kinda creepy, I remember when he kidnapped Marlena and put her in that cage :lol: I've always liked Victor..

AHHHH!!!! I totally forgot about when Stephano kidnapped Marlena and put her in a cage. That was good times! I like the fact that I've watched Days since I was in fourth grade so that I actually feel like I have a history with the show...

BTW- still sticking with my Marlena=Killer theory ;)

I feel that way too KidBlink! I've been watching that show on/off (mainly on) for sooooo long! I even remember the promo's that Marlena was "The Lady in the Cage..' :lol:

I always liked Carrie and Austin. I was so upset when she went off with Mike Horton.

Not able to watch it this semester though, so I will have to go online to read the summaries of what's happening :D

I was definitely praising myself for guessing right. But... I'm sure there's something a little more shady going on. 'Cause I can't figure out her motive...

I'm 1 for 2... I just have to wait 'til the OLTL killer is revealed (I think it's ex-Jack from Days. You know he got killed and then went over to One Life To Live. Which is ironic if he was the serial killer)

I figure it out a couple of days before the reveal my sis though I was crazy. I still dont get why Marlena would do it though. But most of it kinda makes sence (not the motive tough). Oh and I keep woundering how Billie found out.

To Alias_Gay they are porbbly going to kill of a few more people.

Oh and did anyone see Marlena on the "ELLEN" show. Wow she (Marlena) has had 7 weddings was married 5 times had her identy stolen twice and on ... I was just like wow.

Does the whole John will kill Marlena thing make sence to everyone now?

I actually found out who the killer was and was a bit shocked. That's probably because I haven't seen it for a while, they don't show it in the U.K. anymore, which makes me very sad.

I wonder why they are just killing characters???? I mean, they have had a solid group of actors through the years ... and now that Marlena has been killing most of the old characters, and some new characters ... what are they gonna do? Incorporate more new characters and develop them from there? :blink:

Even if they find out that Marlena is the killer ... what are they gonna do? Kill her off or send her to prison? I always thought Marlena was the star of the show ... and if they send her to prison, what will happen then? :blink:

Oh man, you will never believe who the next victim might be...

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Alice Horton, can you believe that????<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Back