Days of our Lives

Oh yea.... they sure did sleep together.... I think the circumstance was that Belle was near hypothermia or something and the only place they could find was this barn or something.... Shawn told her to take her wet clothes off and he was keeping her warm with his body.... They fell asleep and in some sort of delirious state they made love and neither one remembered... and then the barn burned down around them I think -- I don't know.... There was a moment where one of them thought they did but decided that they must not have -- but oh yea, they did.....

Ahhh, thanks, I do remember when that happened! Now if only Shawn and Belle could remember that happening we wouldn't have to suffer through the next six months of them almost finding out the truth!!!

^^ lmao ...

I saw DAYS yesterday and I saw Austin :love: ... I had always loved that man ... and he still looks darn cute ... he hasn't changed a bit ... he is still so sweet to look at and so young looking still :love:

and why doesn't Carrie want Austin to know she is back in Salem??? and why does Austin act so strange ... doesn't he want to see her again???

^^ lmao ...

I saw DAYS yesterday and I saw Austin :love: ... I had always loved that man ... and he still looks darn cute ... he hasn't changed a bit ... he is still so sweet to look at and so young looking still :love:

and why doesn't Carrie want Austin to know she is back in Salem??? and why does Austin act so strange ... doesn't he want to see her again???

I know.... I love Austin too -- sweet and sexy all rolled up into one little package... :lol: and I'm so glad Carrie's back because I loved them together.....

Now... regarding your question -- Carrie and Mike Horton are no longer together and Carrie has realized that she never stopped loving Austin and still has feelings for him.... She's just nervous about seeing him because of how she left with Mike and all.... now Austin -- he still has feelings for Carrie and we know this because Sami discovered it when she read some journal of his.... But here's where the problem is going to be -- Carrie is the CEO of HighStyle and that is the company Austin is trying to take over -- and neither one knows.... yea -- this oughta get interesting.... :lol:

I know.... I love Austin too -- sweet and sexy all rolled up into one little package... :lol: and I'm so glad Carrie's back because I loved them together.....

Now... regarding your question -- Carrie and Mike Horton are no longer together and Carrie has realized that she never stopped loving Austin and still has feelings for him.... She's just nervous about seeing him because of how she left with Mike and all.... now Austin -- he still has feelings for Carrie and we know this because Sami discovered it when she read some journal of his.... But here's where the problem is going to be -- Carrie is the CEO of HighStyle and that is the company Austin is trying to take over -- and neither one knows.... yea -- this oughta get interesting.... :lol:

huh?

Austin, this old guy keeps a journal :puke:

Carrie ... she left Austin to be with Mike and now she knows she still loves Austin :thud:

and to top it off ... Carrie is the CEO of HighStyle and that is the company Austin is trying to take over ... couldn't they have made a better story-line ... what a waste :puke: :thud: :Ponder:

Can someone pleace try to explain why John isn't Zack's father when we saw that he took the DNA test. Or Stefeno took the DNA test for him because he tought it was his child.. i don't get it :blink:

huh?

Austin, this old guy keeps a journal :puke:

:rotflmao: I guess I shouldn't have said journal... :lol: It was more like his "planner" -- with appointments and stuff.... Sami found Carrie's picture in it and some sentiment Austin wrote about finding the picture and realizing he never stopped loving Carrie

Carrie ... she left Austin to be with Mike and now she knows she still loves Austin :thud:

and to top it off ... Carrie is the CEO of HighStyle and that is the company Austin is trying to take over ... couldn't they have made a better story-line ... what a waste :puke: :thud: :Ponder:

Tell me about it.... and what is going on is the same old felgercarb just regurgitated (sp?) in a different form.... Sami's in the picture and so is Lucas -- just like back in the day.... Lucas is the only one (before Friday) that knew Carrie was in the states and Lucas thinks he has a shot with her until he finds out her feelings for Austin.... Now Sami thinks she might have some feelings for Austin.... It's sickening...

oh God :thud:

thats pathetic ... can't they come up with new ideas ... I mean come on ... you'll see that at the end, Carrie and Austin will be together and Lucas and Sami will sleep together AGAIN ... ;)

^^ I don't have the capabilities....

But listen to this.... just bought the soap opera digest because the cover said something about one of the biggest tearjearkers to hit Salem..... so i just skimmed it -- haven't completely read it.... BUT -- Chelsea (aka Georgia) ends up running over Zack (Bo and Hope's son) with the car and he DIES.....:jawdrop: .... Damn.....

^^ I don't have the capabilities....

But listen to this.... just bought the soap opera digest because the cover said something about one of the biggest tearjearkers to hit Salem..... so i just skimmed it -- haven't completely read it.... BUT -- Chelsea (aka Georgia) ends up running over Zack (Bo and Hope's son) with the car and he DIES.....:jawdrop: .... Damn.....

thats a damn spoiler :thud:

and a big :jawdrop:

Should I start using tags now in the days topic????? Sorry..... :(

You're gonna start watching again, aren't you???? :lol:

Can someone pleace try to explain why John isn't Zack's father when we saw that he took the DNA test. Or Stefeno took the DNA test for him because he tought it was his child.. i don't get it

And Agent -- they just had a recap of all of this in a "flashback" page in soap opera digest.... I don't have a scanner to scan it but I will retype it verbatim when I have more time... It give the details of this.... (y)

Start watching??? nah ... just once in a while ... I flip over there ... spoiler tags not needed :lol:

but one question: Georgia is Bo's daughter???

so Bo's daughter runs down Bo's son :jawdrop:

Georgia was the daughter that he had with Billie and they thought had died.... obviously she wasn't dead and was raised as "Chelsea" and she just so happened to be Jack and Jen's daughter's best friend.... go figure....

And Agent -- they just had a recap of all of this in a "flashback" page in soap opera digest.... I don't have a scanner to scan it but I will retype it verbatim when I have more time... It give the details of this.... (y)

That would have been so nice of you ;)

That would have been so nice of you ;)

Ok Agent, here you go..... verbatim (from Soap Opera Digest).... :lol:

Sob Story: In 2002, the baby switch Stefano engineered a year earlier was uncovered: Lexie was raising Hope's biological son, who she named Isaac, and Hope was raising John Thomas (J.T.) the son of Glen Reiber and his drunk, dead ex-girlfriend Marlo, who was Dr. Rolf's niece. Glen and his wife, Barb, sued for custody of J.T. and won. The Brady's face the agonizing task of having to give up their beloved baby boy.
The Heartbreaker: The episode, which aired May 1, was dubbed "the Kleenex episode" because it was sponsored by the tissue giant and those tissues certainly came in handy. The Brady and Horton clans gathered at Hope and Bo's house to share the last moments with J.T. The clock on the mantle was shown frequently to mark their remaining time with the boy. There were plenty of chilling moments: Marlena recalled losing her son D.J. to SIDS and observed sadly that you never get over losing a child; Doug sang "Say Goodnight, Not Good-bye" to this grandson; the group joined hands and said a prayer; and then Mickey read from the Bible. Before leaving for Iowa, Glen announced that the baby would be known as John Thomas Brady Reiber.
Trail of Tears: The story cast Lexie as the unlikely town villain and led to the discovery that Hope's baby, now called Zack, was actually Bo's biological son. Hope recently recalled how tough it was to lose J.T., which will only be more poignant when another tragedy strikes the Brady household next week.....

So Carrie and Mike split up?? felgercarb...
It took them ages to realise they loved eachother when C and Austin were married, and now they're not together anymore? I like Mike.
So C still loves Austin, and Lucas still loves Carrie, and Sami still loves Austin, and Austin still loves Carrie.

Why don't they bring back Marlena as the Devil since they are recykling old themes anyway? (I just hope they never bring back Ali, the crazy nurse again).

Right now I'm watching Days-Swedish time. Kate has started at Basic Black, Sami and Austin are planning their wedding and Glen and Barb are suing for custody of J T.
We are so behind you guys. :D

Here's the latest update.....

Zach was killed in a hit and run at the hands of Chelsea (georgia)... he was brain dead so Bo and Hope decided to pull the plug and donate his organs and his liver was given to Belle's daughter Claire who was dying while waiting for a transplant.... After the transplant, Belle and Shawn were in her room and dozed off. Both had a dream that Zach came to them -- said that Claire would make it and that THEY were meant to be together.... *sigh*.... Anywho..... in the meantime Shawn had asked Mimi to marry him -- Kate (the b**t*h she is) made a point of blabbing it in front of Phillip and Belle while mimi and Shawn were standing there because she is terrified of Phillip finding out that Claire is really Shawn's baby.... *sigh*..... Back to Zach -- Billie confessed to driving the car even though she wasn't so she could save her daughter... *sigh*.... Austin's company has taken over HighStyle (Carrie's company) and Carrie is devastated... just wait until she finds out it was Austin -- she doesn't know yet... *sigh*....

That's it.... I guess..... *sigh*... :lol:

Back