Days of our Lives

Zach is Bo and Hope's son (the one that Lexie had...)... and Chelsea is Bo and Billie's daughter -- the one they thought had died: "Georgia"

Here's the latest update.....

Zach was killed in a hit and run at the hands of Chelsea (georgia)... he was brain dead so Bo and Hope decided to pull the plug and donate his organs and his liver was given to Belle's daughter Claire who was dying while waiting for a transplant.... After the transplant, Belle and Shawn were in her room and dozed off. Both had a dream that Zach came to them -- said that Claire would make it and that THEY were meant to be together.... *sigh*.... Anywho..... in the meantime Shawn had asked Mimi to marry him -- Kate (the b**t*h she is) made a point of blabbing it in front of Phillip and Belle while mimi and Shawn were standing there because she is terrified of Phillip finding out that Claire is really Shawn's baby.... *sigh*..... Back to Zach -- Billie confessed to driving the car even though she wasn't so she could save her daughter... *sigh*.... Austin's company has taken over HighStyle (Carrie's company) and Carrie is devastated... just wait until she finds out it was Austin -- she doesn't know yet... *sigh*....

That's it.... I guess..... *sigh*... :lol:

oh god ... :thud:

and I heard that NBC might cancel DAYS soon ... :confused:

^^^^ They've been talking about that for some time now.... I don't know if it'll ever happen.... 🤷

Kate's offered to pay for shawn and mimi's wedding and honeymoon around the world -- just to get them married asap.... and mimi's mom called kate's bluff and told her that she knew the only reason she was doing it was because of Shawn being Claire's reall daddy.... and that's how it ended on Friday....

and just wait until hope finds out the truth about what happened to Zach and the part that Bo played in the cover up..... That'll be the end of Bo and Hope -- FOR SURE....

Don't worry, you can just watch next week, I'm sure you'll get caught up in flashbacks!

But just in case . . .

Hope finally learns the truth about Chelsea hitting Zach. There was a bunch of protesting from Billie and some from Bo, when Patrick showed Hope proof Chelsea killed Zach. Patrick conveniently found a gas station near the accident scene that had video of Chelsea driving Bo's car. She still doesn't know that Bo knew all along, so that drama is pending. I must admit, I'm getting more than annoyed with hope and her over-dramatic reactions to every little thing!

Chelesa is of course being a big brat (if only Zach would have been driving the car when he hit Chelsea, they could have used her liver). I don't know how Max and Abby put up with that.

Shawn asks Phillip to be his best man and Mimi asks Belle to be her matron of honor, that is if they actually make it to the alter (the thought makes me physically ill).

Baby Claire finally gets to go home and is accompanied by her mother and father and her father's fiance. Marlena and John were there at some point as well, but I avoid anything to do with them.

Belle "slipps" and makes reference to Shawn being Claire's father a few times . . . if only she knew . . . if only Mimi would come out and tell them what she knows. Bonnie accidentally told Mimi that she and Kate have proof that Shawn is Claire's father. Just as Mimi goes to spill the beans, Bonnie fakes a heart attack (Bonnie should have been in the car alongside Chelsea when Zach came at them full speed).

Belle is going to confess to Caroline that she is still in love with Shawn and that she wishes he was Claire's father (hopefully she won't have to wish that for much longer). Caroline also references how much Claire looks like Shawn Douglas did as a baby (big surprise there).

It's the same drama on the Carrie/Austin/Sami/Lucas front. Austin isn't going to give up on Carrie, Carrie still can't believe what has happened, and Sami and Lucas are still telling lies that are sure to blow up in their faces. Lucas did offer Carrie a job a titan, and I have a feeling Austin will be making her a job offer a well.

I think that pretty much covers it. There was stuff with Alex and Lois, but they have to do with Marlena and John, so I don't even bother paying attention when they're on screen.

^^^ There usually never is, is there???

I've missed it the last couple of days... supposedly Mimi decided to tell Shawn that he was Claire's father -- I'm guessing though, because it's Days (and hell, a soap for that matter), that it didn't happen -- and that it won't for a long, long, long time...

Mimi's been planning on telling Shawn for a couple weeks now, but apparently she hasn''t learned her lesson on honesty yet! How many "true loves" is she going to lose by keeping secrets?

My guess is that when the truth is revealed, the news won't come out of Mimi's mouth, but it sure will blow up in her face. Poor girl . . . what am I talking about, she brings it on herself!

^^^ and that's exactly how it will happen.... :rolleyes: I saw it briefly where Bonnie was reading Mimi's diary and it said: "if she had only told rex the truth and didn't keep secrets from him....." yada, yada, yada.... lesson not learned -- Jeeessshhh.....

So usually I can watch Days (as pathetic as it sometimes is) and not have the constant desire to poke my eyes out. Lately I've reached the point where if there isn't at least some new dialouge I'll be asking Marshall to pass the spork!

I watched some last week I think ... and there you had it again ... Sammy not wanting Carrie near Austin ... because she still loves the man, and Carrie will not take him from her ... I mean come on ... get me something new .. .don't re-do past storylines ... :thud:

^^^ Yea and now for Sami's new scheme.... :angry: Sami knows about Lexi's affair so she told Lexi that she has to keep Carrie from choosing Austin somehow or she will tell Abe.... soooooo.... Lexi tells Carrie that her and Austin have the same genetic markers so if they would ever have children, they would be born with birth defects and even die.... sooooo -- this upset Carrie greatly because she was going to choose -- you guessed it -- AUSTIN.... so obviously if they "can't" have children (which is very important to Carrie) than she is going to choose Lucas..... SOOOOO.... she chooses Lucas -- he proposes -- and she says YES...... :thud:

But..... Sami still loves Lucas and I think she's regretting her latest scheme..... hmmmmm -- SERVES SAMI RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serves Sami right, but I sure as heck don't want Carrie to end up with Lucas. I swear if she ends up pregnant with his baby I'll scream (like I haven't already)!!! :mad:

Here's the latest....

I was watching Days yesterday and at the end they had "what's coming on Days in May..."

Carrie announces that she is PREGNANT :angry: -- Austin PROPOSES to Sami :angry: -- AND JACK IS ALIVE..... :thud: (just as Jennifer and Frankie are getting close again)....

Why..... oh why do I watch this train wreck....

Back