Days of our Lives

OK, here's another question from us that are a coupe of years behind :smiley:.

Right now some black woman named Caprice or something is staying with John and Marlena. She also seems kind of psychic, kind of like Celest. Who is she?????

Oh, right now Tony Di Mera just returned from the dead!!! Finally something remotely interesting happend on Days ;)

I know Caprice used to babysit Belle or something -- but other than that I completely forget what purspose she served in her return.... :lol:

Tony DiMera returns from the dead :rolleyes: -- he does it again later on..... :lol: That man never dies.... :lol:

here's a little something from what's going on now -- PATCH AND KAYLA are back -- and so is JACK ( :rolleyes: ) .... Patch is a nurse or something in the hospital where Jack is and he doesn't seem to remember anything or he's chosing to forget.....

Hope signed the divorce papers.... Mimi lost her baby that she was carrying through in-vitro (I believe)... Belle is trying to get preggers again but Philip just "can't understand why they're having trouble" -- hmmmmm.... so they have tests done and it seems that Philip is the problem.... hmmmmm -- I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY FIND OUT THAT SHAWN IS CLAIRE'S FATHER..... :lol:

Okay, so I'm watching Days for the first time in forever and I don't know why I find the current storyline so humerous but I do.

Hope is pregnant!?! Are you kidding me, who's next? Well, I'm guessing that both Belle and Mimi will end up carrying a child, only Belle will be pregnant with Mimi and Phillip's baby and Mimi will be pregnant with Belle and Shawn's second child! Some how Mimi will find out the truth, and conceal it from everyone (a first for her of course).

Carrie and Lucas are getting married even though Carrie and Austin still love each other. That's not so much funny, it just makes me mad.

I will admit, the gloved hand intrigues me . . . slightly.

I guess I'll tune in agian in a couple months and see what happened, that is, if anything has actually happened by then.

Today on Days in Sweden:
Bo walks in on Brady Black, who's talking to himself. Bo asks why, and Brady answers that he's taken to mumble to himself lately. Bo says - Yes, there seems to be a lot of that going around in Salem.
That's hilarious!!, commenting on the bad bad directing/script on the show that makes character talk to themselves to make the story go forward. :smiley:
God, I love this show ;)

I have DL a few episodes of Days, that aired in the US in the begining of october this year.
Almost all actors are new (except Bo and Hope), and they must've got a bigger budget. The set is much lighter than it is in the episodes we see in Sweden.
But it's still the same, people are lying about DNA-test results, embryo swiches, people pining for the person they love that's married to someone else!
Hilarious :smiley:

^^ I know.... :lol:

I haven't watched it in awhile thinking that I could go a few weeks and not miss anything -- well, I missed Carrie and Austin getting married and now I guess they're off the show because at the end they panned to a sign that said bon voyage.... *sigh*... oh well...

Yesterday on Days in Sweden, Tony found out why Stefano hates all Bradys soo much. I guess we'll never find that out, or have you got the answer in the US???

It better be a good explanation, since the Dimeras have done so many things to the Bradys over the years...

Yesterday on Days in Sweden, Tony found out why Stefano hates all Bradys soo much. I guess we'll never find that out, or have you got the answer in the US???

It better be a good explanation, since the Dimeras have done so many things to the Bradys over the years...
Hmm...I don't recall us ever finding out why DiMeras hate the Bradys...but I know it has something to do with Shawn senior.

OK, maybe we'll find out in the last episode ever of days, some time in the future
lol I don't want there to be a last episode. I want it to go on forever. I think we'll find out after Shawn snr dies maybe.

And I didn't realize when you said that you were 4 years behind me that you're in the year 2002 for DAYS and you thought I'd need earlier episodes than that for Jan. Not trying to spoil it for you, but Jan comes back in about a year and stays for about two years before leaving again. (n)

Really, well I'm not surprised, EVERYBODY always comes back on Days :smiley:

And, I'm already soo spoiled, I have DL a few episodes that was broadcasted in october in the US, and sometimes I read on dool.com about what's happening in the show in US-time, so there's nothing to worry about :smiley:

For those who've seen him, what do you think of the new Shawn? Personally I'm a big fan, though I haven't caught an ep in a while. I was sad we didn't get to see more of Jason with Belle and Claire, but the way they're handling the storyline I guess it doesn't matter much.

Back