Days till Summer

M

mystery_chick

Just curious how early/late everyone gets out.

My exam starts on June 16th. *dies*
--mandy :angelic:

June 15th - Lasy Day of Classes
June 16-23 - Regents Week (4 Regents for me...Global [baaaah...even though I take AP], Spanish, Math B, and Chemistry!)
June 28th - LASY DAY OF SCHOOL!

14 days of school left for me...:smiley:...because I have a trip on friday! AHHHH! Four Regents and then I'm home free.

one_halliwell_sister said:
Ha ha... I win :smiley:
Classes end this Thursday, and graduation is on June 3rd.
[post="1352794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
My last finals are also this Thursday, but I graduate June 4.

I'll be in school Friday though coming back from GradNite in Disneyland. I can't wait, the happiest place on earth :lol:

Today's my last day of school and I was just wondering what everyone does to celebrate the end of school. I'm dicthing tommowrow (Which is techinacly the last day). What do you do?

Jamison said:
I've been out for 3 weeks :P
[post="1353413"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You suck. :P and I lied, last day of school for me is June 17th. Exams start on the 20th (the monday after. :Pinch: )
--Mandy :angelic:

My exams start on June 17th, so my last day is the 21st! :D
Unfortuneately, we get three short classes in the afternoon after our first exam. :confused: The 17th is going to be a long day.

mystery_chick said:
your exams are only 2 days? :confused:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1353915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm supposed to have an exam on the 17th, 20th, and 21st. Then, I don't have a class last period, so I'm done! ^_^

Unfortuneately, my brother told me they're doing exams backwards (so my spare would be on the 17th, and my first class would be on the 22nd). Stupid school! :angry:

Back