DAZ 3D

Tom

An Old Friend
Have you seen DAZ

I have the program and a bunch of free add-ons but I haven't started playing with it yet.

It works with a whole bunch of other 3d modeling programs too.

reate Your Own Ultra-Realistic Figures

spacer.gif

Pose Victoria any way you desire and enjoy the freedom of consistently realistic body contours and joints. Raise her arms high above her head, and watch as her shoulders maintain their correct shape while the breasts lift in reaction to the pull. Rotate Victoria's eyes with a single control and watch as her upper and lower eyelids, as well as lacrimal, hug the eyeballs for an uncannily human look. Raise Victoria's legs, bend her knees, spread her toes and watch as every contour of her buttocks, thighs, calves and feet act in harmony to preserve their true shape. The level of versatility in figure posing realism with Victoria 4 is unparalleled by any other 3D model available.

Work at Top Speed

With all standard facial expressions, head, and body morphs preloaded onto the full Victoria 4.0 CR2 file, her versatility will be right at your fingertips. And with the ability to Inject and Remove as many add-on morph packs as you like, you get the best of both worlds. Victoria 4 includes optimized files for both DAZ|Studio and Poser allowing her to be quickly added to your existing 3d software toolset.

Add Perfect Imperfections

spacer.gif
Make the skin as perfect and blemish free, or as freckled, pock-marked, mole-filled, pimpled, and porous as you'd like. With the texture coordinate (UV) layout designed with the head, torso, and limbs all on different templates, the level of resolution you can achieve is unparalleled. As a result, the 4th generation figures now have double the resolution as compared to earlier models, giving you greater control than ever before.

image_2_712819.jpg
"The more I work with her the more I find little things I absolutely adore about this version of Victoria."
- Gwendolyn (aka "3DCelebrity")
Millennium Dragon 2.0 Upgrade
product code: ps_an091 (PC|MAC)

Click main image for larger view

spacer.gif
Your Price: $49.95

addtocart_gry.png

addtowish_gry.png
Reg. Price: $ 49.95
Platinum Club Price: $34.97
spacer.gif
Vendor: DAZ 3D

all vouchers may be used on this product
spacer.gif
Required Products
Millennium Dragon

Re: Some of my 3D work

Here is the Gallery link so you can see some examples

DAZ Spotlight

Maria

Lynn

Pretty Green Eyes

Platinum Spotlight

Damned To Suffer

By the light of the silver moon

Emperor Duulket Ariakas

Bryce Spotlight

The River

Lost River Canyon

In the lost Realm...

3D Starter Pack
Includes a dozen different stand-alone figures, plus clothing, hairstyles, skin maps, morphs, and props. No other purchase provides you with so much for so little. Order the 3D Starter Pack
spacer.gif
Victoria 4 Pro Bundle
Get the most famous leading lady to star in your scenes. This is the latest version of the most popular 3D figure in the world. Fully-featured with clothing, hair, morphs, skin maps, and more, Victoria 4 will make your artwork sizzle. Order the Victoria 4.0 Pro Bundle

Re: Some of my 3D work

I'm shutting up after this post

Why Free? Because, we know you'll tell everyone!
Your individual voice is powerful and we want you to spread the news. DAZ 3D has a made a commitment to keep the DAZ Studio core application free to the public for as long as possible. In order to achieve this, DAZ 3D relies on the revenue generated by the purchase of content available in the DAZ 3D online store. The more people that purchase regularly from DAZ 3D, the more development that can be subsidized and the longer the DAZ Studio core will remain free.

This ever expanding symbiotic relationship is what has made DAZ Studio an international success!

Start for free. Make an impact. Tell everyone.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]30% off[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Songbird ReMix
Yucatan

by Ken Gilliland
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]30% off[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eastern Dragon Poses
DAZ|Original
by Digiport Designs
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100% off[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eastern Dragon
DAZ|Original
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]69% off[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sci Fi Sets and
Vehicles Bundle

DAZ|Original
[/FONT]
by The AntFarm, Stonemason, and Serrge

If nothing else, it's an interesting sales method akin to razor blade makers giving away the razor and then charging for the blades (same incentive as with most wireless carriers offering discounted phones, etcetera). Sure, it's a common method used in other markets but not something you see in the software world that often.

I just got this one for free too

Xerr
product code: ps_an184 (PC|MAC)

Click main image for larger view

spacer.gif
Sale Price: $0.00
Save 100% through 2/12/2008

addtocart_gry.png

addtowish_gry.png
Reg. Price: $ 12.95

spacer.gif
Vendor: DAZ 3D

all vouchers may be used on this product

Created By: Dinoraul

What's Included & Features Features
  • Xerr (CR2 and OBJ)
    • BrowsUp
    • EyesClosed
    • EyesWince
    • LipUp
    • Snarl
  • 6 Poses
    • Attack
    • Howl
    • Run
    • Sitting
    • Standing
    • Walk
  • Material Presets (MC6 and DAZ Studio)
    • Default MAT
  • Textures
    • Texture Map (4000x4000)
    • Bump Map (4000x4000)
Your order contains:

Xerr fantasy crea... 1 @ $0.00 = $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Paid via Gift Cert/Voucher/other credit: ($0.00)
Total: $0.00

I download the DAZ base package along with several of the free add-on packs.

All I'm going to say is that I remembered right away why I make my living by writing code and not as an artist. :ROFLMAO:

Back