Comedy Dazed and Confused (1993)

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Title: Dazed and Confused

Tagline: See it with a bud.

Genre: Comedy, Drama

Director: Richard Linklater

Cast: Jason London, Rory Cochrane, Wiley Wiggins, Sasha Jenson, Michelle Burke, Adam Goldberg, Matthew McConaughey, Marissa Ribisi, Anthony Rapp, Milla Jovovich, Ben Affleck, Joey Lauren Adams, Parker Posey, Nicky Katt, Kim Krizan, Deena Martin, Shawn Andrews, Cole Hauser, Christine Harnos, Christin Hinojosa, Esteban Powell, Mona Lee Fultz, Julius Tennon, Heidi Van Horne, Renée Zellweger, Fred Lerner, Tara Battani, John Swasey, Heath Young, James 'Kimo' Wills, Anthony Pedone, Karey Green, Nicole Emmons, Adam Boster

Release: 1993-09-24

Runtime: 102

Plot: The adventures of a group of Texas teens on their last day of school in 1976, centering on student Randall Floyd, who moves easily among stoners, jocks and geeks. Floyd is a star athlete, but he also likes smoking weed, which presents a conundrum when his football coach demands he sign a "no drugs" pledge.
Dazed and Confused (1993)

I love this movie. i watch it Like once a week. it has the best soundtrack. Thank god i did have to go through an initiation like that to get to high school. Matthew Mcconegue looks so goodin those tight pants. i love what Ben Aflleck paddle says. FAh Q. LOL how they make Bongs in wood shop. IT's a must see movie

quietgirl27012 said:
i love what Ben Aflleck paddle says. FAh Q. LOL how they make Bongs in wood shop. IT's a must see movie
the paddle parts were sooo funny .. .especially when they were getting chased after by Ben Affleck and two other guys in the cars. . .and it is a must see movie its soo funny

kinda off topic but its just something you gotta say...if you loved him in dazed and confused(slater that is), rory cochrane plays another wonderful, hilarious character in Empire Records
oooo yah...i said this b4 the crash...the nerdy guys in dazed and confused are the nerdy friends in A Beautiful Mind
and in Empire Records on the cash register is the dazed and confused symbol(ykno w/ the smily face and the"have a nice daze")

Yea he was funny in that movie too.
I love Slater's speech about George Washington. Of course the Fah Q paddle. Ah it has the best soundtrack. I think I gonna watch it again. :P

Heres what it says on the back
"It was bongs and bell bottoms, polyester and puka shells, macrame and mood rings. We rocked and rolled, we were jaded and innocent, but most of all, we were Dazed and Confused.
With hilarious and touching honesty, this critically acclaimed comedy explores the last day of school--and one rowdy night--in the lives of a group of high school students in late May, 1976. Accompanied by music of Aerosmith,Alice Cooper,Foghat and more, a superb ensemble cast delivers "the most slyly funny and dead-on portrait of American teenage life ever made."

Pretty much its a bunch of kids before their senior year having the time of their life. (y) (y)
hehehe