Dead Drop, Another twist!

Here's my first fan fic. that I worked on way earlier in the season with my friend "Freelancer" and her sister. This is semi. drama/comedy. I will post more, (Because there is more), so feel free to comment/praise whatever... Hope you enjoy!

ALIA Season 2 ~ Episode # 4 continued...

Setting: Sydney is trapped under the ice in an under water cavern in Siberia

Scene 1: When we last heard from Sydney, Sark jumped back in surprise and pain as she hurled an ice-pick into his leg. As he stumbled backwards in agony, his AK-47 fired, puncturing several holes in the ice, weakening the ground upon which Sydney stood. The first step she takes sends her punging through the frigid Siberian waters. Meanwhile, Dixon, having gone radio silent with Sydney is left without any knowledge of her whereabouts, or the eminant danger with life threatening results. Rushing into the frozen cavern, Dixon frantically searching for his SD-6 partner, “spies” a trail of blood. Changing his direction he begins to follow the trail. Just before exciting the room, he hears a dull thudding sound. Spinning around, Dixon begins his search once again. Stopping suddenly he realizes the dense pounding is coming directly from beneath his feet! Looking down he percieves the half frozen form of Sydney, as she tries desperatly to free herself from the ever thickening ice. Dropping quickely to his knees, Dixon begins to pull out his trusty Leatherman and realizes with horror, that he must have dropped it on the way into the cave. Jumping up, he motions to Sydney.

DIXON: (Using hand motions) Stay right there, I’ll be right back!

SYDNEY: BLUB GLUP GURGLE blblblblbubbles bubbles little bubbles!!! (Translation: OK!)

Dixon rushes out of the room. As soon as he leaves, VAUGHN TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!! (Heroic theme: da da da dun!) Noticing Sydney, he at once begins to pull our HIS Leatherman, but there is no need for it as the whole room, suddenly and quickely melts. :eek:) Without a moment to spare he pulls the unconcious body of Sydney out of the water. Shaking her, desperatly trying to wake her. She is not breathing. Tilting her head back, he gently places his warm lips against her frozen blue ones, breathing the breath of life into her lungs. To his relief her eyes blink open as she coughs, sputters, and gasps for air.

VAUGHN: (With a concerned, loving look and tone) Syd, are you OK? Can you hear me?
SYDNEY: (Weakly) Mike?

VAUGHN: (Smiling and speaking coyly) Yeah, it’s me. We need to get out of here before Dixon gets back. Can you move?

SYDNEY: No, I can’t move my legs.

VAUGHN: (Picks her up) OK don’t worry. I’ll carry you. There’s a sub waiting for us and we’d better get you there before hypothermia sets in. (Smiles)

Just as they are about to exit the frozen chamber, Sark emerges from the opposite end of the tunnel, limping toward them smiling shrewdly.

SARK: So, you thought you were home-free, Sydney. Sorry to dissapoint you. (Looking at Vaughn), and who is the chap so amiably rescuing you?

SYDNEY: It doesn’t concern you, you son of a beeeeeep!!!!!!!! (Sticks tongue out)

SARK: I guess I’ll have to find out for myself.

With that, Sark pulls an odd device out of his pocket and presses a button. At that instant, a giant hole appears underneath the feet of Sydney and Vaughn, causing them to fall for several feet before finally hitting the bottom.

VAUGHN’S POV:
I woke up alone. After adjusting to my surroundings my first thought was Sydney, where was she? As I struggled to my feet, a sharp pain shot through my humeris. Lowering myself back down I took a deep breath. Then quickly pushed myself up to my full height, the excruciating pain causing me to groan as I ran into the sharp muzzle of a Beretta.

SARK’S HENCHMAN: Don’t move.

VAUGHN’S POV:
I had no choice but to follow as my impatient captor shoved me roughly down a long dark tunnel. Glancing around, I tried to figure out where I was and quickly came to the conclusion that this was probably one of Sloane’s secret hide-outs under the ice. Finally, at the end of the corridor I was led into a large room filled with computers, guns, more men, and torture devices. As I quickly scanned the room, my eye suddenly spotted a large round turn table secured to the back wall. But what really caught my attention was the tall girl that was strapped to the middle of it. Realizing at once that it was Sydney my first instinct was to call out to her and see if she was ok.

VAUGHN: Sydney, are you ok... did they hurt you?!

SYDNEY: (Weakly) Vaughn?

VAUGHN: Yes it’s me.

SARK: (Enters room) Decided to join us... Vaughn? (Walks over and shoves him into a chair) You’re just in time for the fun. Do you like darts?

VAUGHN: (Angrily) I don’t know what you think you’re doing... but it not funny!!

SARK: Well, what about Wheel of Fortune? (Pushes button on a control pad near wheel)

VAUGHN’S POV:
MY mind was racing as the wheel Sydney was strapped to began to move at a brisk pace in a circular motion. After that I watched tensely as Sark began throwing long needle-like darts one after the other toward the spinning wheel, and aiming right at Sydney! Jumping up from the chair I lunged at Sark only to get stuck with one of the darts by a guard standing nearby. Immediately, my left arm fell limp at my side. “At least I’m right handed I thought.” Looking up I saw that several of the darts missed, while a few protruded out of her torso and neck like porcupine quills.

VAUGHN: (Helplessly) NO!!!!

SARK: (Laughing) They don’t call me “Bullseye” for nothing!

ha "wheel of fortune!" i like sark in this!! i mean i hate sark dont get me wrong but he's got a good sense of humor!! :D vaughn will save her!! hey great post more soon!!

Patience everybody! I haven't written the next part yet. But I will as soon as possible so no one is left hanging, (And maybe spinning in a circle while they're hanging! lol) :lol:

OK... here is more, (after the server crash). This part is a little different because I didn't write it in script form, and it is a little more dramatic. Enjoy!!!

SYDNEY’S POV:
At first it seemed as if I was moving through a dark mist when I first came to my senses. It took me a minute to realize I wasn’t falling anymore, and that I was under ground somewhere. “Vaughn!” I thought as my head slowly cleared, and I adjusted to my surroundings. “Where was he? And Dixon, what became of him!” I also thought. Suddenly, a large pair of hands grabbed me roughly and started to carry me along. My first instinct was to try and escape. However, to my dismay my legs and most of my body were still numb, and wouldn’t move. I shivered as I remembered being submerged in that freezing water for what seemed like an eternity... until those strong, familiar arms and hands pulled me to safety, saving my life. Soon, my captor entered a large room at the end of the tunnel, and my legs and body began to tingle as the air grew warmer. Now was my chance I thought, and I struggled to free myself. “Oh no you don’t!” came a familiar voice, and I looked up into the face of Sark. “You are not going anywhere until you give me some answers.” Growing angry and slightly annoyed, I glared at him and said, “I’m afraid you are mistaken, there’s nothing you can do to make me talk!” “We shall see,” was all he said in reply as two burly men dragged me across the room. Not one to give up that easily I ripped myself free of their grasp, with a strength even I wasn’t aware that I possessed. Once I was free I did a quick roundhouse kick causing them to lose their balance, knocking their heads smartly together. Looking defiantly at Sark, I noticed that he seemed rather unmoved by the whole scene in front of him, due to his stony expression. “Wow, impressive Agent Bristow,” he sneered, “I’d better watch my back from now on!” All of a sudden he lunged at me with a swift upper cut to my jaw, knocking me flat. Stunned but only for a moment I struggled to my feet trying to stand on my wobbling legs. I felt a warm trickle of blood drip down the corner of my mouth. Serving to my great disadvantage the cold hadn’t fully worn off, as I took several more punches, and a kick in the side. He watched me with a slight smirk on his face as I staggered back once again and said, “What’s this Sydney, still recovering from your little swim?” Just then I noticed him limp on his left leg as he advanced toward me again. Then I recalled the injury I had inflicted upon him earlier after I threw an ice pick at him. Without a second thought I lurched forward kicking his bad leg as he yelled out in pain. “Now I have a question for you Sark,” I said as I hit him again. “What were you doing in the cave, and where...” my words caught in my throat when a sharp stinging pain suddenly shot down my arm. Looking down I discovered the reason why my arm was no longer of any use to me, as it hung dead at my side. A long skinny needle like dart had pierced my upper arm, imbedding in my jacket. “Oh great”, I thought, “What next!” I flung my arm from side to side trying to get it to move, but in vain. Sark laughed wickedly at me and said, “What was your question Sydney, or perhaps you’d like to save it. You see, I know where your friends are.” His new tone caused me to tense up and then wince as I grew weaker from the dart’s deadly numbing substance, and the pain that racked my sad form. “I have taken care of your partner Dixon, and even your precious Vaughn,” he continued, “Oh! and the Rambaldi device is now in my possession too!” Rage built up inside as I struggled to respond, “Sark... you liar, how can you think that I don’t see right through you! And what do you think I am a pin cushion!” The corners of Sark’s mouth turned slightly upward as he responded, “I’m sorry, I never can tell!” With that he snapped his fingers and the two burly men whom I had kicked earlier instantly materialized out of the shadows. By then I was almost at my wit’s end as they dragged me once again to the back of the room. Before I could figure out what was going to happen to me next, they stripped me of my heavy jacket and lifted me up, holding me firmly against the wall. The horror of my new predicament finally sunk in when they began to bind my arms, legs, torso, and even neck to what looked like an ancient medieval torture device, or helm of a ship. “What was this thing?” I thought, “Something else from Sark’s unpredictably demented mind!” Glancing over I watched Sark preparing his now familiar implements of torture, smiling annoyingly as he worked. I desperately tried to think of something else to say, to try to talk my way out of this perhaps. However, I decided against it as the wheel started to turn, and my head pounded each time I revolved upside down. “I’m going to die!” I thought for the first time as a wave of helplessness washed over me. “I’m never going to see Vaughn, or Dixon... or mom or dad... or Will or Francie...” my thoughts were suddenly interrupted at the sound of Sark’s harsh, cruel, laughter. Then everything went black and I remembered no more.

SARK: (Wickedly) HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!

Back