Dead Island

Valentino

Scout
I bought this and played it for a bit... but didn't really like it. I'm going to have to give it another try though because I've heard some good things, and my mom loved it.

I was about to make a thread about this i loved this game until about 75% completed it got off the zombie aspect and started going everywhere with the story line so i sold it.

I've played it for couple of hours on PS3 and I was extremely disappointed. Don't get me wrong, visually it's a really pleasing game, but when it comes to gameplay, well, it needs a lot of improvements IMO.

I had it for my ps3 and 360 but in all honesty I was never really entertained by it. I like a lot of stuff about it and it is worth a buy but it's just not as good as I thought it was going to be.

According to Steam, they'll be releasing a second game in the Dead Island series called Dead Island Riptide. I only hope that the new game will improve upon its predecessor and possibly become a strong franchise, since there aren't many good zombie shooters.

yeah dead island riptide is in the works. however dead island is primarily melee focused so if you are looking for a shooter primarily you probably won't like it as much as you hope though guns will hopefully be viable.

Back