Dead Like Me and Carnivale (duplicate topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylo4

Cadet
I have been following both Dead Like Me, and Carnivale. Now despite what you've probably heard, Carnivale isn't that bad of a show. Yah, it does have some nudity, and can sometimes be gross, but I like it. Also, Dead Like Me is another great show. If you haven't seen it already, be sure to check it out. (Note, both of these shows are only available on any type of Satellite, and Roger's Cable Box.) Dead Like Me has some violence and swearing, but it's hilarious!!!!! The girls attitude is so dry. Here, I'll tell you about it.

The girl, Georga, was killed by a flying toilet seat from NASA. She is chosen to become a grim reaper. Well, she doesn't have any super powers, and she is still like any other person. Excpet that she heals super fast when she's hurt, and she's in a different form. Meaning that she doesn't look anything like how she looked before. Although, when you see her on camera, she does look like how she looked before. Now, what happens is, she gets a little post it note from her boss, giving her a time, date, and a persons name. Then she has to find him, and touch him. What this does when she touches him, is takes his soul so that the person doesn't feel anything when they die. Which usually happens right after she touches them. Well, that's all for now.
kylo4

Status
Not open for further replies.