Paranormal Dead Like Me

i went to the wedsite,,.. i think its showtime/deadlikeme.. but it had a list of when the shows were on... umm where its set.. looks liek seattle.. not sure!

Hey guys, I'm actually a mod over at DLM Online, an evergrowing site. We've got forums there, nowhere as big as these. Once the series goes on its off-season, there's actually as pretty big project we're hosting, a virtual season of sorts, but with animated comic strips and such. Check it out!

www.deadlikemeonline.net

Good news: Showtime got really good (as in hugely improved) ratings for the series and renewed it (zap2it):

Showtime Wants 'Dead' Again
(Tuesday, September 16 08:23 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Fans of Showtime's "Dead Like Me" will reap the benefits of another season of the show.

The darkly comic series about a teenager (Ellen Muth) who dies and then becomes a reaper in the afterlife has won a second season on the cable network. It will likely be on the air in summer 2004.

"This is an unqualified hit for us," says Robert Greenblatt, Showtime's president of entertainment. "This show portends great things for the future of Showtime, which we hope will become a home for truly original series."

"Dead Like Me" has substantially improved Showtime's ratings in the 10 p.m. Friday spot, typically scoring about 60 percent higher than previous inhabitants of the timeslot. (The network didn't release specific numbers.) The series also draws ratings about 45 percent higher than the network average for all of primetime.

"Dead Like Me" also stars Mandy Patinkin ("Chicago Hope"), Jasmine Guy ("A Different World") and Laura Harris ("24").

;)

I registered on that site. But I hate to say that I don't like it that much. It's just, I'm to used to AllAlias.com
kylo4

it's pretty good, kinda like dark humor, like "idle hands"
i liked it, its good
and also, the guy who plays mason played mark on "as if" and he's hot!

I must say I was skeptical of this show at first....but then I watched a few episodes and I must say, it's AWESOME!! I love the concept and the way it's twisted and presented, and I love the characters too.

Basically the main character dies on her birthday and is asked to become a grim reaper. This means she walks around the earth looking different to her old self (except on Halloween) and her duty is to touch people before they die so she can release their soul. Afterwards she has to help them get to the light - for some it's simple for others not so. If she leaves the soul it rots inside the dead body (It's trapped inside either a living autopiolot body or a dead one).

It's a really good series, and if you havent seen it you should!
533509945_6c869f6a31_o_1242289995.jpg

I saw the movie too but was really really annoyed they replaced Daisy. I LOVED the original Daisy and spent almost the first half trying to convince myself I'd just forgotten how she looked. Not to mention she had run into the light before the movie I believe.

I wish it would come back!

I saw the movie too but was really really annoyed they replaced Daisy. I LOVED the original Daisy and spent almost the first half trying to convince myself I'd just forgotten how she looked. Not to mention she had run into the light before the movie I believe.

I wish it would come back!

Yeah, and Rube wasn't n the movie either. Such a shame.

I also with it would come back but on the other hand I think there's no more ideas left for such show.

Back