Deadly Decisions

liliana

Cadet
Authors' Notes: Set five years in the future S/V are married and Jack is in jail. So is Sloane, Irina and Sark. They were never able to catch Katya or Nadia. Sydney and Vaughn got married 3 years ago and they have a 1 year old son named William.Nadia is working with Katya now but whether she is bad remains to be seen. Weiss is still around and he is now married to a girl named Angela who is NSA.
Summary: Sydney gets a lead on Nadia and Katya and decides to go after it but Vaughn doesn't want her too but finally gives in and decides to go with her. The lead ends in a dead end and they go home empty handed to find Jack has escaped along with Irina. So what happens when someone of old turns up out of nowhere and a deadly plot to assisanate one of the worlds leaders is unfolded. What will happen now? Wait and find out.
Couples: S/V, J/I and W/O
Category: Romance/Action
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: None of the shows characters belong to me they belong to JJ, ABC, Disney, Touchstone and Bad Robot. Angela, William and whoever else doesn't belong to the show belongs to me.

Deadly Decisions
by: Lili

Teaser

Syd's POV

I walk into a place I swore I'd never enter again the CIA's maximum security prison holding three people that have ruined my life in one way or another. First my mother Irina Derevko or to the world once Laura Bristow. She ruined my life the first time when she was supposedly killed in a car accident when I was 6.Then later when I found out she was alive and she turned herself into the CIA and then betrayed us again.

Then the second person Arvin Sloane a man I once thought of like a father until he had my fiancè Daniel Hecht killed. But instead of being my father he was the father of my half-sister Nadia.I hate him now unlike I did when I was a young naive girl entering a world that I didn't have a clue about.And the third is a man every daughter should trust her father his name Jack Bristow. We had found out that not only had he programmed and trained me to be a spy. But also had recorded everything about my life since I was born. And on top of that he was also the head of the very organization that kidnapped me and forced me to stay away from the only man I have ever loved The Covenant.

But today I am not here to see any of these three people but to see a man I haven't seen in five months Julian Sark. He had escaped three years ago but he crossed the line six months ago when he kidnapped by six month old son William. We had gotten William back and imprisoned Sark again. I walk down these dank walled corridors and sit down in a chair with just a glass seperating me from the man I truly despise.

He picks up the phone just as I had mere seconds ago and in that cocky British accent in other people I would have loved. But on a man that had brought me grief I hated it. "Hello Agent Bristow," he says. Cocky forever I guess his face has never been the same since Vaughn did damage to it all those years ago.

I stare at this man if you could call him that "hello Sark," I say. I had come here to ask the one thing I had been wanting to know all these months. "Is my sister still alive."

He looks at me almost in contempt who could blame him I suppose after we thought Lauren had been killed she came back and got Sark out. I shot her right in front of him. "Your sister ah yes Nadia such a pretty thing. Yes Sydney she is quite alive I assure you probably with Katya Derevko," he says. He looks at me "so how is young William."

I glare at him and I stand "thankyou for your time Julian you must be seething that you never got the chance to kill me after I killed Lauren," I snarl. I walk away and out of there. I see my husband and partner Michael Vaughn. I myself of course now being Sydney Vaughn having never kept the name Bristow. He was here seeing my father Jack. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him.

He turns around and smiles at me I smile back he kisses me on the forehead. "You finished?" he asks. I nod and we leave the place. I am now Senior Agent Sydney Vaughn I am also a handler to a young agent named Lara Watts she's a double agent within The Covenant. I get in the car and we drive out. William is staying with Eric and Angela tonight. Angela being Eric's new wife they have been only married four months but she's already pregnant.

I sigh and lean against the window "how was your visit with my dad?" I ask. I look over at him and I see his knuckles tighten on the steering wheel ever since we found out the truth about my dad he's been a sore subject between the two of us even more so then my mother. But I guess thats because of what he found out about his father.

He shakes his head and keeps his eyes trained on the road ahead we've been trying to get answers out of my father for years but he's not budging. "He said nothing yet again you know I'm beginning to think they just send me in there to torment me," he says. He stops the car and looks at me I look at him quizzically he reaches over and takes his hand in mine. "I just don't understand how any man who claims to love their daughter could do that."

I nod and I squeeze his hand "Michael," I say. He looks at me and gives me a slight smile he loves me calling him that.I love seeing the smile light up his face when I do. He is my world and has been forever he helped me through everything that happened after we found out about my dad. "It's okay don't let him get to you please he's not worth it at all."

He nods his head and I smile reaching over and I take his hand and squeeze it.He keeps on driving.

TBC....

what will happen next.

Back