Dean Or Jess?

Should Rory be with Dean or Jess?

• Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jess

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I used 2 absoultley love Dean now i hate him he is way 2 emotional and his hair is always greasy adn gross. The dean and Jess situation isn't even a problem anymore it is all about Logan!

:P hey jus wanted to drop a note and intoduce my self , im a HUGE gilmore girls and alias fan. which nobody can understand. im not really into site but this seemed an exception. all my m8s hate both alias and gilmpre girls, and living in the uk its hard to catch both as the are soo under-rated here, y ? i cnt understand myself. anyway jus wanetd to say ne1 intereseted in chating bout wither of these two topics plz msg me, would luv to speak to sum sain people who hav taste.

p.s for the record, rory and jess are gud together but shes destined for DEAN! and if she dont want him , look at it this ways, theres more dean for us !

anyway msg me or add e at angels_fire_99@hotmail.com

I vote Dean. Jess was an interesting character, but he wasn't right for Rory, and he just wasn't a good boyfriend. He had no right to treat her the way he did. I'm not saying Dean was an angel. He had his own issues, but at least he knew how a girl like Rory should be treated.

Neither. i didn't like either of them. dean had a bad tempert and Jess was just not her type. They would never really get together. Plus i just didn't like his attitude.

bth hav thier faults but both are better than logan...but if i had to choose one i wouold say...jess ... dean reminds me of a farmboy !!!!!!! i mean cnt u just imagine it ... him in dungarees with a starw hat and starw in his mouth?! < but must say... the dimples are NICE!!!!!!
ANYONE AGREE?

Ha ha, I like Jess better too but as someone else said, it would be too strange now that luke and lorelai are getting married. I think Jess needs to settle a bit though, he's very insecure about his interactions with everyone, especially Rory. I just don't like Dean, he cheated then bailed (not that the bailing was such a bad thing). He's just so cranky all of the time.

I used to LOVE Dean... and i mean love. He was the nicest guy in the world and perfect for Rory. However, after he CHEATED on his wife with Rory, I seriously lost respect for him. I mean what kind of guy would do that? It doesn't matter that it's Rory and Dean. He was married, she should've backed off and he never should've been pursuing that in the first place. Now, with that said, Jess has become a respectable guy. He's straightened up his life at the time when Rory was screwing up hers... So now, eventhough i seriously HATED Jess when he originally came on the scene, I would have to go for Rory and Jess. Right now, I think HE will make HER a better person... and that's always good. :smiley:

Nah, see... when there WAS no Jess, I thought Dean was really sweet. But the second Jess was introduced, I started shipping him and Rory.. still do! :love:

OMG like Matt's hot and all :thud: but he's just so the Anti-Rory.
He's the complete opposite to Dean, but then I spose its probably a natural transition to go from Jess to Logan... they're both sorta your typical boys boy!

Back