DeanHaters!

I personally can not stand Dean and am soooooooo glad he is finally out of the picture. If they ever bring him back, i will never watch GG again! Well I probably will but only for the L/L!

Anyone else hate Dean?

I know what you mean. i hated it when she was with Dean. Dont know why, just didnt like him at all. Thought he had too bad a temeper. :angry:

Ewwwwww Dean, it is called soap!!!!!!!!!!! Get some! God I always found him so dirty! I liked him becasue he was good to Rory but seriously this guy is an idiot. Who gets married after breaking up like 3 moths ago + he was only like 18!

~Andrea

Sarkasim said:
Don't know if I agree with that. I like Logan more than Dean but Jess more than Logan. If that made sense...
[post="1453243"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with that.

I wouldn't say that I hate Dean, I just thought that he was too neive. I mean he thought that Rory and him would practically get married and I mean seriously he was her first boyfriend. Also the whole cheating thing last season kind of peeved me. I just thought that that wasn't the greatest writing, their choices seemed very out of character regardless of the fact they were trying to prove that they are growing up.

lol ok season one dean is kinda cute... like he's sweet but he's a shmuck.

i lvoed jess...but at the same time he was so...something. tho i love in s4 when he comes back..

Logan... hmm.,..

i forgot to add.... dean now..married dean... eh! season 5 rory is annoyin... i dunno... the whole lets sleep with married dean and then all the other stuff at the end of the season??? NOT COOL.

totally agree sister!

the scene of them in bed in the finale YUK
and his hair do.... thank god he got a hair cut! he was beginning to look like a wookie from star wars!!

BUT I LOVE lor's reaction.... "you slept with a married guy"
rory handled it all very poorly, then they sorta get back together, and its horrific...

bring jess back!!!!

:notworthy:

[chant]We want Jess! We want Jess! We want Jess! We want Jess![/chant]

The preview for the next couple of episodes had me chucking stuff at the teebee (n) They can't get back together! :Pinch:

Back