Dear AllAlias.com Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azhria Lilu

Captain
If you are considering leaving, please give AA a chance. If you love this community and the people you have gotten to know here, please give AA a chance. Even if it’s only a couple week, stay a little bit longer and give it another chance :smiley:

Dear AllAlias.com Community,

During the past few weeks and months many tensions have been building up that have resulted in many people leaving. The triggers of the departures are generally trivial, but I believe the reasons for leaving are more linked to a greater problem that has been starting to destroy AllAlias.com at its roots: the lost of friendliness and trust among the community.

AllAlias.com strives to be a friendly place. We try to welcome everyone, and do, yet we cannot and will not let people destroy the friendliness that was (and I hope still is) AllAlias.com. If you don’t believe in AllAlias.com being a friendly place where people actually get along, then you are NOT welcome here.

It deeply saddens me to see so many members leave, as I have come to respect them over the period of time they have been at AA. They will be deeply missed.

The AllAlias.com team, especially the administration, is seeking ways to try and bring the community back together. If you have any ideas on what we could do, ways to help everyone move on, please PM me.

I plead all members of AllAlias.com to try and bring the community back together. No matter what we the administrators do, it will really be you, the members, the souls of AA, who will define what AA becomes in the future. I hope it will remain a place that is known to be friendly, and not become known as one where there are constant fights and struggles.

What does this mean? It means when you are frustrated with someone you give yourself some distance, back off for a little while. Feel free to explain to them your frustration, but keep it calm and friendly and try to express that you want things to work out. If they’ve broken a rule (such as misleading the community) contact a team member.

AllAlias.com is a great community filled with great people that are tied together by a common passion and love for Alias. Let’s keep it that way.

Sincerely,
Charlie

thankyou Charlie for writing that... and oh gosh we all owe him an apology! 🇳🇴 we've practically ruined AA, even for the newer members here! so much drama... Charlie, I'm sorry... erf

If I knew a way to get this place together again.. i would PM you...

I just want to say something here.

AllAlias used to be a great community filled with great people that are tied together by a common passion and love for Alias.

And it is no way your fault Charlie because all you've done is work hard for this site and I thank you for that. But many of the members left because of certain other members who just don't know the line when to act immaturely in a fun way and then in a disrespectful, lying b**** ass way. :lol: sorry bout that, it's the only way I can phrase it.

Anyways... I did have a great time on this site, met so many wonderful people but unfortunetly things change and sometimes they'll never go back to the way it used to.

Thanks for hard work Charlie. ;)

nance said:

AllAlias used to be a great community filled with great people that are tied together by a common passion and love for Alias.

And it is no way your fault Charlie because all you've done is work hard for this site and I thank you for that. But many of the members left because of certain other members who just don't know the line when to act immaturely in a fun way and then in a disrespectful, lying b**** ass way. :lol: sorry bout that, it's the only way I can phrase it.

Anyways... I did have a great time on this site, met so many wonderful people but unfortunetly things change and sometimes they'll never go back to the way it used to.

I second that!

Existentialist said:
nance said:

I second that!
yep (y)

nance said:
Well that's the thing.

I used to love this community...
So why destory it? Why help destroy it more than it has already been destroyed?

What about the people who DO still love it?

What is your purpose in coming back (even for a few min.), then, if you don't want to give it a chance?

i love the people that i met on here...they all mean a great deal to me...but we have our own site now where we talk and we dont need aa and all it's "baggage"

But it's not loss of friendliness...it's lying...but our new site is quite friendly :D and we're all planning on visiting each other...i mean...we're all the best friends anyone has ever seen...and I'm really grateful that aa brought these people in my lives...but...the bad is starting to outweigh the good here...its not worth it...

Why can't people just be honest...

Charlie said:
nance said:
Well that's the thing.

What is your purpose in coming back (even for a few min.), then, if you don't want to give it a chance?
to expose Betha and Moriel so they don't hurt people like we've been hurt in the past...it's as simple as that Charlie :(

nance said:
Well that's the thing.

so what made it change other than the 'other people' ? :confused: I mean sure, you might have disliked or even hated some other members but is it that difficult to ignore them?
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
nance said:
Well that's the thing.

so what made it change other than the 'other people' ? :confused: I mean sure, you might have disliked or even hated some other members but is it that difficult to ignore them?
not when they attack you in posts and pms and AIM...a lot has taken place offline...i guess thats why people dont understand this whole thing...

Charlie said:
nance said:
Well that's the thing.

i still love it.. and even if im not in the member lounge alot more, i would still gonna be everywhere else..

SydB_JenG said:
i love the people that i met on here...they all mean a great deal to me...but we have our own site now where we talk and we dont need aa and all it's "baggage"

But it's not loss of friendliness...it's lying...but our new site is quite friendly :D and we're all planning on visiting each other...i mean...we're all the best friends anyone has ever seen...and I'm really grateful that aa brought these people in my lives...but...the bad is starting to outweigh the good here...its not worth it...

Why can't people just be honest...
About a year ago, a similarly major thing happened to SD-1, where at the time I was very active. It split the very active members apart, and many of the (then) top posters left and started their own community. I've always hoped to prevent such a thing at AA, but it happened anyways, although from a different type of source.

I don't see why AA can't become friendly again. I hope you come back in a couple of months and see if things are better :smiley:

SydB_JenG said:
mystery_chick said:
nance said:
Well that's the thing.

not when they attack you in posts and pms and AIM...a lot has taken place offline...i guess thats why people dont understand this whole thing...
I thought you could block people on AIM and MSN :blink: I mean, I dont' know much about you, because I rarely go into the members lounge... (hmmm i wonder why... -_- ) but I do still have a great friendship with Jo (speaking of which I should pm her or e-mail her) I mean if you have a problem with the posts and PM why didn't you contact an admin or mod? :(
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
SydB_JenG said:
mystery_chick said:
nance said:
Well that's the thing.

I thought you could block people on AIM and MSN :blink: I mean, I dont' know much about you, because I rarely go into the members lounge... (hmmm i wonder why... -_- ) but I do still have a great friendship with Jo (speaking of which I should pm her or e-mail her) I mean if you have a problem with the posts and PM why didn't you contact an admin or mod? :(
--Mandy :angelic:
Exactly... I wish this thing could have been handeled by the admins. Even though I saw some major warning signs, I had no idea something like this would happen.

If you have a problem, you should contact us, not just give up on the community :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back