Dear AllAlias.com Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been here that long, but when I first joined, the first thing I noticed was how there was such a friendly atmosphere here and how everyone seemed to know each other so well. It's normal for people to get into fights about trivial things, the difference between it happening here and in real life is that here you can just leave and never come back. I think its sad how we're losing some of our best members, and I hope they come back eventually, but it's up to them. I, however, am the kind of person who when I see something happening that shouldn't be, I stay to try to make it better. So for everyone who is staying, let's try to make AA back into a friendly place where everyone feels welcome!

mystery_chick said:
*sigh* this sucks. Everyone needs to apologize and move on from this.

Maybe it would be easier if AA is shut down for a few days and let everyone cool down, get back into their normal lives without the internet and come back ;)
--Mandy :angelic:
I am all for that (y)

Moriel said:
mystery_chick said:

Maybe it would be easier if AA is shut down for a few days and let everyone cool down, get back into their normal lives without the internet and come back ;)
I am all for that (y)
That's a great idea. Let everyone cool off.

AlohaSpy said:
Moriel said:
mystery_chick said:

I am all for that (y)
That's a great idea. Let everyone cool off.
I agree. Let everyone see how much we'll miss AA :smiley:

mystery_chick said:

Well, I'm not a huge fan of this idea, but if it helps stop the fighting, then maybe we should shut down AA for a couple days.

I'm still kind of confused as to what happened with all the fights and stuff, but from what I've heard, it seems to have mostly taken place on AIM and MSN. I don't think that we should shut down the Insano family because anyone who wants to join can, it's not an exclusive club. It's helped introduce me to a lot of people who have made me feel welcome and have helped me with problems I have had.

And just for the record, I'm staying at AA. ^_^

A lot of the confusion, in my opinion, stems from the fact that a lot of the things that caused the problems happened via PMs and IMs.

Remember, however, that our PM system allows you to block other people if you don’t like what they are sending you, as do most IM programs.

Additionally, the next version of the software that powers AllAlias.com will include the functionality of “ignoring” other member’s post (they will appear collapsed, clicking on them will expand them for view). Hopefully this will work towards preventing any future problems.

I don't really like the idea of shutting down AA for a couple of days. That’s punishing everyone, and not everyone was involved in this. The most active part of AA is in the member lounge, but people come to AA for many reasons (episode discussion, fan fiction, spoilers, fan art, and so much else) that it would be unfair to close down the entire site just because of the Member Lounge. Locking (closing) the Member Lounge for a few days would be more reasonable.

Does anyone know the name of the site Mo, Nance, and Siri all went to? I'd like to go there and try to get them to return.

Admin. I understand ppl do leave and it maybe be personal reasons or other types of reasons, but can yall make on big goodbye thread that way not every other thread is I'm leaving I personally think goodbye threads are ridiculous and that person is only wanting attention ( my opinion) but just to I guest to get rid of those can u? I understand if it too much trouble

~KM

Sorry, but BLANK says she will tell the people she knows/knew the truth when she's ready. I promised I wouldn't say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back