Dear AllAlias.com Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
KikiCourt said:
AlohaSpy said:
Moriel said:
mystery_chick said:
*sigh* this sucks. Everyone needs to apologize and move on from this.

Maybe it would be easier if AA is shut down for a few days and let everyone cool down, get back into their normal lives without the internet and come back ;)
--Mandy :angelic:
I am all for that (y)
That's a great idea. Let everyone cool off.
I agree. Let everyone see how much we'll miss AA :smiley:
WOOOOOOOO SLOW DOWN!!! Some us don't want the site shut down for any number of days, hours, mins, or seconds. Take a break if needed, but it's not quite fair to cut off this outlett for people not involved.

i dont want this to shuit down.. noooooo... i dont only post in the memebr lounge i post everywehre.. that woudl be like cutting off my irculation.. please no

Chanel said:
i dont want this to shuit down.. noooooo... i dont only post in the memebr lounge i post everywehre.. that woudl be like cutting off my irculation.. please no
LOL chanel - circulation indeed - but i agree shutting down is a bit excessive - most of the remaining members were in no way onvolved in the hastle and it would be a shame to punish everyone.
just delete all the negative threads!! we'll get through this!!! think happy thoughts everyone!!! :smiley:

wow you people are like..... glued to this site ^_^ well i was too at one point...

I don't think AA should be shut down for days... but i DO think that the member lounge should be locked (FOR POSTING ONLY) for a period of no more than a week.. ;)

think of a wonderful thought/ any happy little thought/ think of christmas, think of snow/ think of any where to go and kiss the world good bye-ye/ you can fly/ you can fly/ you can fly/ you can fly!!!! ~Peter Pan Had moment. I've been having quite a few of them lately.

Spage said:
KikiCourt said:
AlohaSpy said:
Moriel said:
mystery_chick said:
*sigh* this sucks. Everyone needs to apologize and move on from this.

Maybe it would be easier if AA is shut down for a few days and let everyone cool down, get back into their normal lives without the internet and come back ;)
I am all for that (y)
That's a great idea. Let everyone cool off.
I agree. Let everyone see how much we'll miss AA :smiley:
WOOOOOOOO SLOW DOWN!!! Some us don't want the site shut down for any number of days, hours, mins, or seconds. Take a break if needed, but it's not quite fair to cut off this outlett for people not involved.
Chill everyone. It was just a suggestion. anyways, it's not happening ;)

i'm cool as a cucumber mandy ;) glad ur not closing!! :smiley: thanks for letting us know!

Betha Bristow said:
wow you people are like..... glued to this site ^_^ well i was too at one point...

I don't think AA should be shut down for days... but i DO think that the member lounge should be locked (FOR POSTING ONLY) for a period of no more than a week.. ;)
I used to be addicted to AA... but now I'm not.. I fully agree with Betha... the Member Lounge should be locked for about a week tops. I think it would help a lot.

Hey! I've got a grand idea. Lets talk about something else. Sonething that's not depressing and confusing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back