Dear Mr. Michael Vartan: (we just wanna say...)

me :smiley: ...
---------

Dear Michael,

It's almost 5 seasons of Alias... as a fan of the show and being a fan of yours too :smiley: haven't expressed or said my gratitude and appreciation for everything you do and shared to us...

So yeah :blush: just wanted to say...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for EVERYTHING! :smooch:
mv_prem.jpg

(pic courtesy of vartanho.com :smiley: )

and THANK YOU for thy Vaughn-ness too :hug: ...
MVallpics.jpg

(thank you to the one who made this :smiley: 'the many faces of Vaughn')

oh ruth, I cried before already :cry: ... did not cry now when I made this thread... but it seems I feel like crying again when I read your post and you mentioned cry...

yeah, THANKS Michael!

Its amazing.... congratulations to Michael Vartan for share who he are with all his fans who just love him......the tears wants to leave my eyes...Thanks Mike for everything

Yea THANK U FOR EVERYTHING MICHAEL VARTAN
AND I WISH U ALL THE LUCK THAT A MAN CAN HAVE.
THANK U FOR VERYTHING. (y)
:D

thank u nataly for this av

Hey evryone,
I just wanted to add my two cents worth. Michael what can i say,
Thank You for being you, and for not being afraid to put yourself out there
week after week. For giving up a lot of your privacy to share your life and talent
with us all. It killing me this whole thing of not seeing you week in and week out
if this whole rumor is true. I just don't understand what's wrong with the
monkies at ABC for doing this in the first place, and i don't understand
why J.J. would allow this to happen. I'm so angry at all of the powers that be. :angry: But enough about them, their not worth our efforts. I hope and pray :angelic: the show takes a nose dive. I can promise
one thing to you Michael, I won't be watching the show after your gone.
And I know I'm not alone in that. I wish you all the Best life has to offer
Michael and i know that whatever happens you'll be shining as you always
have. Your incredible smile could warm an entire room. I know that for
myself if i'm having a bad day all I have to do is think of you and it brings
a smile to my face and my mood changes 100%. I know wherever you
end up working that the cast will love you and that you will bring great joy to them
every day. Like only you can. You have such a great gift and your not afraid
to let it shine through. Your talent comes out in everything you do, So thank you
for sharing it with the rest of the world. May God continue to shine up on you
and keep a smile upon your face that is bright as the sun itself. You are such
a sweet, loving, understanding, caring , compassionate man, and you care
so much about those around you. I also wanted to say that no matter where
you go always remember that you have tons of fans that will be there to cheer
you on always. That's about all I had to say. Except Thanks again Michael
for just being yourself, your what all of Hollywood should be.

My Love always:
your biggest fan
beth 3031. :up :cool:

Dear Michael,

I wanted to say that, if the rumor is true about Vaughn's future on the show, I hope that it really was what you wanted (as they said, "mutual"). I wish you the best and look forward to seeing you in other shows and movies.

Take care,

kathee

dear mr. michael vartan,

i know that for you, you're just an ordinary guy doing one thing that you love doing... acting. and believe me... you are great in what you do. but for me, and for millions of other people around this world, you are more than just an ordinary guy. you are one amazing man yet very humble and simple. you may have touched millions of peoples' lives without you knowing it. you always make me smile, whenever i see you on tv or magazines. and it's not only me who smiles whenever they see you. just think of the million smiles you've created. not everyone has the power to make a person smile.

you're doing more than just acting, you inspire people like me. young or old, male or female. you're just... great!

thanks for all the smiles :smiley:

that's what i'll tell him (if i ever get the chance) ;)

My thanks also to Micheal Vartan for being a very large part of why I became an avid fan of Alias. Even through the horrid season 3, you were why I continued to watch. After all the rumors about your being written off the show, I'm very disappointed with TPTB. I really have decided not to watch at all becaus I don't even want to see how they kill you off. Because of you its been a wonderful ride.

It is my prayer and hope that you will be abundantly blessed with numerous TV/Movie offerings. Believe, I will continue to support you.

I had to participate of this gratitute showing!
Michael, thanks for everything you've had done in Alias and in your whole life!!!!!!! I will be following your work forever!
Kisses, Sa

Dear Michael Vartan,

there isn't all that much to say but...i do want to say that...ever since i first saw u on alias...i couldnt get enough. ur acting just...brought the show to life really and all your other projects. i dont know what it was that captivated me...and many many other ppl...maybe it was ur compassion towards ur projects or maybe it was the smile that everyone wants to see. but whatever it is will always stay with us....i wish u luck on all ur movies/shows to come

sincerely,

julia :blush:

Dear Michael Vartan,

there isn't all that much to say but...i do want to say that...ever since i first saw u on alias...i couldnt get enough. ur acting just...brought the show to life really and all your other projects. i dont know what it was that captivated me...and many many other ppl...maybe it was ur compassion towards ur projects or maybe it was the smile that everyone wants to see. but whatever it is will always stay with us....i wish u luck on all ur movies/shows to come

sincerely,

julia :blush:

huh? oops now i made my nice little letter look stupid...ok sry for double post

Dear Michael,

I wanted to say that, if the rumor is true about Vaughn's future on the show, I hope that it really was what you wanted (as they said, "mutual"). I wish you the best and look forward to seeing you in other shows and movies.

Take care,

kathee

Is Vaughn comming back, or did he really die?

Dear Mr. Vartan,

You are very HOT! You are doing great in your new show Big Shots. Of course you also have a great talent for acting. I just love the way you act. Unlike all of these other actors you are quite good at what you do for a living.

Sincerely yours,
Danielle

Dear Michael,
Where do I begin? You mean so very much to me...although I realize we've never met. :smiley: You're an amazing person, an incredible actor, an inspiration to me and so many...I could go on and on. Thank you ever so much for all you do. I love you!! God bless.

Love, Darla ;)

Back