Dear Mr. Sloane

I was fishing through the General Fiction section when I stumbled across my little fan fic, DMS. I was like, "Oh yeah! I write that and I need to update since I wrote another letter today!" lol hehe...so here you go!

Letter Thirteen

Dear Mr. Sloane,

My week is up. I haven’t found Daisy. She’s gone. I’m going to have to live with that, Mr. Sloane. Maybe someday I’ll learn to move on. But then again, maybe not.

I have to get on my plane soon, and then I will be back in LA. Alone. To do my job in my small room. Okay, so really, I have a fairly spacious area to stay in, but that’s not the point. The point here is that I’m going to be alone. A loner. I, Marshall J. Flinkman, am a loner.

All alone equals me. Me equals all alone. Do you not comprehend this, Mr. Sloane? I wasn’t good enough for someone. I wasn’t good enough for someone because I don’t have much money.

You know, she didn’t even say goodbye. She didn’t even say that we were over…done…not going to be together anymore. How many more ways can I say this? I need to get over her, Mr. Sloane. I need to…very soon. Or maybe later…yeah, later would be better for me. I can tell.

I’m going to have to cut this short, Mr. Sloane. I have to get on my plane. I’ll write to you again after I get back. Maybe I’ll have something else to talk about. You never know…

--Marshall--

Oh, later is ALWAYS better than sooner... (y)

Something else to talk about? Hmm. Yeah... that sounds good. Talk about mass murder. And killing people. And future dictators of the world.

You know. The fun stuff.

I, Marshall J. Flinkman, am a loner.
Poor Marshall! Just blow up all those stupid people who are ignoring you, and go hang out with those awesome people in Cincy...they'd love to talk to you!

Great chapter, Kristi...but I still haven't forgiven you for posting this without letting me read it first! :P

Gabs- hehe...Yeah, that is fun stuff. Speaking of death, I'm getting ready to read Worse Than Death! ;) I can't wait!

Jessica- Don't be mad! Please don't be mad! :( I'll let you read LBC & the next letter before I post it, okay? :smiley:

Liz- that is an interesting idea, but I've already got an idea ;) :sly:

--Kristin--
:angelic: :Ph34r:

[quote name='Marshall's_Tech_Emporium' date='Aug 16 2003, 05:54 PM']Gabs- hehe...Yeah, that is fun stuff. Speaking of death, I'm getting ready to read Worse Than Death! ;) I can't wait![/quote]
Hehehe... I want to keep posting chapters all quicklike so it gets to the fun stuff- the dead people- but I dont wanna go too fast, because then we'll have the same dilemma as with Sporky Meese! at the moment... have to wait for me to actually update... :rolleyes: :D

So... updating soon? :angelic:

Gabs, Demon, and Jessica- :thinking: Umm.... I don't know.... People tend to get mad at me when I plan on killing people. Hmm... and I have a few plans (for once! :lol:smiley: So, for now, she's alive. ;)

Oh, and I guess I need to start writing the next letter, huh? That would be a good idea. Yeah...

--Kristin--
:angelic: :Ph34r:

hehe....umm...hello. :smiley:

Alright, this when everyone starts to hate me...or throw things. ;) but I must say this. I have barely started the chapter. *ducks flying shoe* I'm sorry! Really I am...I've been focusing on LBS (my other fic) and kinda neglected this one. And now that school's started I've been literally doing nothing but eating, sleeping, and doing homework every night.

*dodges flying squirrel*

BUT!

But, but, but! I am taking a Creative Writing class (one of my favs. ;) ) and we have 10 minutes of "free writing" at the beginning so I wrote a lil something in this today :D I'm so proud of myself...and now what I'm gonna try to do is finish it...but I might not get to it. I'll try though.

Okay, just thought I'd let you know... please bear with me. :smiley:

--Kristin--

She didn't say she was posting on LBC, she said she was working on it...

Anyways, Kristin, we could just blow the school up, then we'd have more time to write! :D LOL What do ya think? ;)

I'm working on both of them...but school comes first so I have a little done but oh ye impatient ones must...well, wait. *nods* (y)

Good plan! More time...but ya know...more time doesn't mean that anything would be accomplished.... *whistles*

I'll see if I can get something done on here... for real this time. ;)

Back