Dear Mr. Sloane

Here you go! I just finished this!

Letter 14

Dear Mr. Sloane,

I know I said that I’d write to you as soon as I got back, but something happened. Something big. I mean it’s huge. It’s gigantic! It’s massive!

You know that I didn’t find Daisy on my week off, but what you don’t know is that she found me! Here in L.A.! I walked into the building and she was waiting for me at my desk! She handed me this wad of money. As you could imagine, I was confused, Mr. Sloane. I was very confused, Mr. Slone. So, I asked her what it was for.

She told me that she loved me. She told me that she loved me. She said that she got money from her rich uncle’s cousin’s brother’s wife’s aunt’s daughter’s 3rd cousin twice removed so that I could buy her a ring! Isn’t that great, Mr. Sloane?! She didn’t desert me after all!

Oh, you have no clue who happy I am right now, Mr. Sloane! It reminds me of a song! ‘I feel pretty…oh so pretty….oh so pretty and witty and--‘ well, you know the rest. Or at least I think you do. Maybe you don’t, but I’m not gonna tell you the rest. Nope, you won’t get me to sing the rest of the song. Not now, not ever.

Anyways, Daisy and I are getting married in a small, teeny tiny, little church. It won’t be for a few months, but me helping to plan the wedding has taken up a lot of my time.

Since I already have a ring, well, my mom’s ring, I didn’t need the money that Daisy gave me. So now I don’t need that pay check. It’s no longer needed. So… I guess you can have it if you want it. Maybe you could use it to bail yourself out of jail… I mean, what else could you use it for? Ohh…I almost forgot. They have card games in prison. My aunt Ruthie, she played poker. Boy, that was rough. She used my birthday and Christmas money to bet in poker. She lost. It made me really sad. Luckily my parents got me the stuffed monkey I wanted. Mr. Furrytail, that was his name. Actually I think I still have him.

Anyways, Mr. Sloane, I am writing to tell you goodbye. Daisy doesn’t feel comfortable with me writing to a murderer. So, farewell, Mr. Sloane.

Your Ex-Tech Guy,
Marshall

~*~*~*~
There's one update to go! ;)

Kristin! You did it again!
-_-
:rain: (see the ^ smilie is crying on him) You didn't let me read it before you posted! I'm gonna go away and cry now...

To make it up to me, you know what you can do? Do ya? *whispers* <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>kill Daisy </span>*end whisper* :whistle:

hehe...Evil 'R Us, back in action. I loved this update, Kristin...it was loooong! (for DMS anyways ;) ).

Gonna go jam to my new Ev songs now. More soon, please. I can't believe this is almost over! Pretty soon this story will have to go to Miss King.... ;)

:angelic:

Alias_babe2007 said:
*whispers* <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>kill Daisy </span>*end whisper*
Hmm... I second that motion. :Ph34r: (y)

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiill her. It'll be fun!! :D (Hee... I almost typed gun instead of fun... :angelic: ) Anyway.

Yes. Good update... kill her... looking forward to the next {and, *gasp* last} part, and did I mention kill her?

OK. good. Now go kill her, and then we'll all be happy. (y)

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
Alias_babe2007 said:
*whispers* <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>kill Daisy </span>*end whisper*
Hmm... I second that motion. :Ph34r: (y)

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiill her. It'll be fun!! :D (Hee... I almost typed gun instead of fun... :angelic: ) Anyway.
Hehe...I third that! Wait...am I allowed to do that? What the heck, I'm a gracent member of the AoAAU...I can bc/I said so! :P

:lol: Kill her! :Ph34r:

LOL! There's like "kill her!" twice and then Liz's "good chapter" LOL! :lol: hehe... I found that funny! ;)

Anyways...there's two endings for this :sly: So...someone (or should I say people) may just get their way.... :angelic:

Me wants the alternate ending...it's a good ending. (y) It's being demanded by me...and I can do that for 3 reasons...I'm your sister, J2K, & [most importantly in this case] AoAAU.

Pwease? :D

I am so sorry it took me so long to get this up! I have the epilogue and the alternate ending both done. Please enjoy them, and let me know which one you like better ;) hehe

:angelic::Ph34r: :angelic::Ph34r: :angelic::Ph34r:

Epilogue

Sloane put the last letter down on the ground. He wanted to read another letter. He liked reading about all of Marshall’s issues. That’s when he noticed another letter on the ground.

Carefully picking it up, Sloane noticed it wasn’t from Marshall. He realized that he didn’t know who it was from. Slowly he unfolded it. The messy letters were barely readable. It said:

Sloane,
Break out tonight.

Who it was from, Sloane didn’t know. He didn’t think much about it either. Instead, he gathered up the letters from Marshall and waited. After about an hour, a man appeared at his cell. He unlocked the door, held him by the arm and took him out a back door to an alley. Then he disappeared.

Sloane was free. That was all he cared about. He traveled until he found a pay phone. There he used 1-800-CALL-ATT (to save Sark a buck or two), and called Sark. He told Sark to come pick him up and to bring a blank check.

Sark arrived shortly after the call was made. He handed Sloane the blank check. After several moments of mathematical procedures, Sloane figured out the cost of six months of work at SD-6. It was a lot, but Sloane had been so entertained by Marshall, that he didn’t mind paying it-- and adding forty-seven dollars to the original amount.

After a few short minutes of searching through the phone book, Sloane stumbled across Marshall’s address.

“We strike at nightfall!” Sloane cheerfully exclaimed.

Sark, although confused, became excited about the news of a strike. His confusion grew when there were no bombs. There wasn’t…anything. Jut themselves and a check.

“Are you insane?” Sark inquired. Then, after thinking for a minute, added, “Wait. Never mind. I know you are insane. But…but this is more insane than normal! We’re just gonna go ring the doorbell and ask the socially challenged man if we can go inside to him a check?

“Where are the bombs? The knives? Any weapons of mass destruction? Where is the fun?!”

“I’m not completely ill-minded, Mr. Sark,” Sloane replied. “We’re breaking in through the back. Therefore, we are turning something perfectly legal, illegal.”

“You’ve lost your mind,” Sark muttered. But, for lack of better things to do, such as blow up a bridge, or a piano, continued with Sloane to Marshall’s house.

After sneaking to the back of Marshall’s house, Sark found a suitable glass door to bust open. He sent a patio chair flying through it, shattering the glass everywhere. Sark was satisfied. True, he’d rather have blown something up, but he figured he’d do plenty of that in his lifetime anyway. So, he went along with Sloane and was momentarily happy.

They heard a dog bark, and saw one come racing right toward them. Fits loud barking would have summoned someone soon if it hadn’t already. Suddenly, is bounced up and attacked Sark. Sloane took this opportunity to go to the kitchen and leave Marshall his paycheck.

He quickly set it down and scribbled a note that read: Sorry about the door, but here’s your paycheck. --MS-- Sloane nodded his approval of his own note. Why? I have no idea. He just did, and so… you should not question the mindset of Mr. Sloane. Don’t do it, you’ll regret it.

After swiftly walking down the hallway, Sloane noticed that the barking of the dog had stopped. Curiously, he continued down the hallway, only to find Sark teaching the dog how to dance. It was a frightful sight. Yes, indeed.

“Miss Pupster, you dance exquisitely,” he told the dog, which made the dog bark twice. “No, you’re the better dancer.”

“What are you doing now?” Sloane inquired.

“Dancing. Do you mind?”

“Yes,” Sloane replied s he grabbed Sark’s shirt and began to drag him out the door. “I do mind.”

“Excuse me, Miss Pupster!” Sark called back to her.

The two walked out the door. Okay, so one walked and one was dragged, but let’s not get too picky here. They wasted no time reflecting on what they had just done, or try to cover it up. The point was for Marshall to know who left the stuff.

As Sark began to drive away, Sloane began to think. Thinking, like he now was, was something he tried not to do too often. Thinking allegedly leads to more thinking which leads to using logic. Not a good thing. He was thinking about what he had just done. He’d done something to help people instead of hurting people. He felt… odd inside.

“Sark,” he said, suddenly breaking the silence.

“What is it, Mr. Sloane?” Sark inquired.

“I just did something good. I feel…”

“Happy inside like the Grinch who stole Christmas?”

“No. I feel sick.”

“Oh.”

“Never let me do something like that ever again!”

“Not a problem.”

“In fact, let’s go get that paycheck back right now!”

“Huzzah! You’re back to normal!” Sark exclaimed as he turned the car around quicker than you can say ‘Dear Mr. Sloane, give me my paycheck.’

They turned around to see a police car. Without another thought of going back for the paycheck, they instead ran out of the country (technically, they flew, but again, don’t be so picky), and went back to the safety of their lair. There they continued in their quest for world domination, and lived happily ever after, which is more than I can say for the rest of the world.

THE END!

Alternate Ending: And the Petals Fall

Arvin Sloane chuckled to himself. Marshall was a fool to think that Daisy would ever truly be interested in him.

“She must die!” he exclaimed to himself.

Laughing evilly, he decided that Daisy had to go. She wasn’t good enough for Marshall. She was only in it for the money. All he had to do was find a way to get out of jail…
Suddenly Sloane saw another letter on the floor. It was new, he noticed. Peaking inside he realized that it wasn’t from Marshall, but from another source. He read it to himself.

Mr. Sloane,
Breakout tonight. Be ready
--Sark--

This was perfect! Now he could do “the job”. So, he gathered together his belonging (which took, oh… a maximum of two seconds…), and waited for Sark.

Sure enough, the young blonde haired man busted him out of jail with ease. They ran out, hopped into a care, and swiftly ran away from the “maximum security” prison.

“Sark, stop at this address,” Sloane pointed to an envelope.

Sark nodded and drove Sloane to Marshall’s house. It had been so long by the time he had read the letters, that Daisy and Marshall had been married. So, Sloane gave Sark a bomb to place inside a box. Then he would go up as a Fed-Ex man, and when Daisy opened the box… BOOM! She was a goner. Sloane left a note for Marshall.

Marshall would still be at work, so they knew this would be the prefect time to do the job. On the sidewalk Sloane wrote:

Marshall- She was no good for you anyway. Consider this a favor. -MS-

After he completed his note, he nodded to Sark. Sark activated the bomb and approached the door. After ringing the bell, Daisy Flinkman answered the door. She smiled and took the package.

“Have a nice afternoon, ma’am,” Sark told her with a sly smile and a twinkling eye.

“You too,” Daisy replied. Then she shut the door.

Sark ran to the car. “We have one minute,” he told Sloane.

“Step on it!” Sloane exclaimed happily.

Sark did as he was told. Fifty seconds passed and they kept driving. Once they felt they were far enough away, they stopped to watch the explosion.

BOOM!

Fire was visible in the sky. There was no way that Daisy could have survived that explosion. She would no longer be Marshall’s problem.

Sloane decided that this was one of his best missions ever. Oh, how he loved the sweet banging sound of explosions. He sighed happily. He had missed that sound.

“Mr. Sloane,” Sark interrupted Sloane’s thoughts. “We should be going. We cannot allow you to be caught on your first day out of prison.”

“True, very true. I feel a need. A need for fire. Let’s go blow something up.”

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I push the button this time?”

“It’s my turn.”

“No, I believe it is my turn.”

“Well, you believe wrong. It is, in fact, my turn.”

“You’re a liar.”

“I can blow you up. Watch your mouth.”

With these words I leave it to you, with your own mind, to predict the mass chaos that Sloane and Sark cause together. What? You want me to tell you? Lazy slacker! Alright…

“Right there! That’s a fine place to blow someone up!” Sark exclaimed.

“An old folks home?” Sloane inquired.

“There are people inside there besides the old folks.”

“You are inconceivable!” Sloane yelled. “Why do I keep you around?”

“Because…I’m cute?”

Sloane sighed. Although it was a waste of a perfectly good CIA-blowing-up like bomb, if Sark felt the need to blow up the old folks home, then Sloane might as well let him. Sark would probably do something to make Sloane mad and kill him anyway, so Sloane gave in.

Bouncing with joy, Sark ran inside and planted a bomb. He came back out with a triumphant look on his face. Ever so quickly he hopped into the car and drove away.

“Out of curiosity,” Sloane inquired. “Why did you want to blow up an old folks home?”

Sark’s face turned grim. “Because I hate their piano.”

Sloane then turned into a bomb. He was very angry. “You wasted a bomb just to get rid of a piano? Are you mad?!”

“No, not really. You are.”

“That’s it! Stop the car!” Sloane exclaimed. “I’m leaving!”

“What?” Sark asked, confuzzled. “Why?”

“Because you are an incompetent fool!”

“But Mr. Sloane! Wait!”

Sloane ignored him and began to run away.

“I’ll pick another place to bomb!” he exclaimed.

This stopped Sloane. “This is your last chance to redeem yourself. Choose wisely.”

“I want to blow up…” Sark thought. “The zoo!”
“The zoo?”

“Yeah. The tigers scare me.”

“That’s it! I’m--“

“Just kidding!” Sark laughed. “And you actually believed me! It’s your turn to pick!”

Sloane sighed. “Fine. To my lair we go! Unlike you, I like to plan before I strike!”

“Okay. Plan away!” Sark encouraged. “But I get to push the button.”

“No… It’s my turn!”

And on and on they fought about the button. When they finally decided who got to push the button, they realized they had left their best bombs in the area around the old folks home. So, they went to the secret lair. They plotted who to blame (and eventually blow up).

Here ends our tale of love, letters, wives, old folks, and bombs. Quite a good combination if I do say so myself. Although I must warn you. Beware! Sloane may indeed blame YOU for Sark loosing the bombs. We wouldn’t want them to find you and blow you up! Or would we?

:lol: :lol:

Wheee, Daisy bit the dust! Well... actually, I suppose there was no dust involved... unless you count her itty bitty pieces as dust... hmmm. Well, either way, it was fun! I loved both endings... great job Kristin!

:love: Thankees to all!

Yes, Gabs, Daisy bit the "dust". :rolleyes: Just for you and Jess. (Hence the name: "And the Petals Fall" I was trying to hint that Daisy was gonna die ;) ) hehe

Welp, sadly, that's all for this fic! :blink: Now I'm gonna have to work more on LBC! :eek: That... that's just... inconceivable! Take me away now! :abduct: Of course, I'm in the AoAAU, so I don't have to update anything :sly: There we have it, an excuse for me not to update! :D hehe

Enough of my rambles... BIG Thank you to all of you loverly readers! Thanks so much for your replies, they mean a lot to me! :kissme:

I'm late...what's new?

I like the alternate ending better then the real one. So I'm just going to pretend that the alternate one is the real one! :D hehe...

Can me blow up stuff? :whistle:

:kiss: I love this story...I'm so :( that it's over!

Back