Dear Santa

In life there is always a lesson learned.. the hardest lesson for me to understand-learn was to never take forgranted what you have.......but hey there's always room for improvement right?

My wishlist would be to know that someone cared for me besides God and my family and that this world isn't overtaken by corrupt people....
Not like all of you reading this are corrupt but I mean you read the news and well its always bad news

Basically I'm asking for World Peace...ya I know get real...but one day...when that day comes..........you know the rest of the song

ILoveVartan said:
In life there is always a lesson learned.. the hardest lesson for me to understand-learn was to never take forgranted what you have.......but hey there's always room for improvement right?

My wishlist would be to know that someone cared for me besides God and my family and that this world isn't overtaken by corrupt people....
Not like all of you reading this are corrupt but I mean you read the news and well its always bad news

Basically I'm asking for World Peace...ya I know get real...but one day...when that day comes..........you know the rest of the song
i think we do have peace in life but some peeps r abusin it

LOL I was aiming for the whole matrial item list but I guess I got off track stupid ADD and stuff

I think I would want a motorcycle not a harley cause I think those are ugly....

i would like:

-my parents to get along better (they are divorced)

-my stepmom to get to know my mom (she doesnt even know her and says things about her)

-world peace (get real, right?)

thats all i can think of.

i want:

-at least ONE true friend...thats not too much to ask for is it?
-to get married eventually
-to get accepted and do well at a good college
-money, so i never have to worry about it and dont have to worry about my college fees
-my whole family and i to get along better
-a cat...-sigh- i miss my cats...i loved them
-for people at school to leave one of my friends alone and to accept me for who i am
-to spend a day with the alias cast on the set!!
-a very selfish wish...for bush to leave office

Back