Death Brings Victory

astonwest

Writing Fool
Wanted to stop in and mention that my new Aston West novel (the third "in-the-series" novel) Death Brings Victory is now officially released...

(Any way to re-size an image file?)

Space pirate Aston West just escaped death at the pair of psychotic twin brothers, only to take refuge in a war zone. Fighting alongside his friend Rione Sc’lari, he hopes to help the underdog rebels gain the upper hand against their government. Trouble is, his friendship blossoms into a love that he can’t let happen, or risk watching Rione die just like the last woman he had feelings for.

The Torian government puts out a contract on them both, driving the two into hiding and bringing them even closer. As the noose tightens, he must find a way to save Rione and himself from the brink of destruction. Their only chance rests on a plan to end the war, a plot fashioned solely from bloodlust and vengeance. Aston must come to terms with his past and decide how far he’s willing to go, both with his love for Rione and a desire for revenge.

Indeed, he does...and I was just discussing this with another author I know. It's good to have variety, so I can do novels (both in the sequence of a series, and outside the sequence as well) and short stories both.

And Death Brings Victory is now available for those on the Nook and Kobo (with a paperback version scheduled for release over at Amazon in the next week or two). Enjoy!

Back