Death In Liberty City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now co-write it with ALIASX. I'm sorta working on a double story line, at first, we're still discussing things.
kylo4

Vaughn was dispatched to interrogate Asuka. He didn't know why, maybe it was just because Kendall had nothing for him to do, but whatever it was, Vaughn was ended up dealing with this.

As he drove over to Asuka's, he passed an alleyway. He stopped his car, because he thought that he saw something suspicious looking, and then he realized that there was a shootout right in the alley! He thought that the streets of L.A. were bad, but up until now, this was much more worse.

He waited in his car a couple more minutes, just to see what was going on, when all of a sudden, a masked man with a gun hopped over his car, and started running off down the street. The man was followed shortly by a screaming, blonde haired female drug addict, who was screaming and cursing at him for stealing her drugs.

So then Vaughn made his move, he decided to get out of the car, and made a long dash for the masked man. He knew that he had no right in doing what he was doing, but he decided to do it anyway. So Vaughn was running like hell after the masked man, wondering how in hell, the man could run for so long without getting tired.

All of a sudden, there was a gunshot behind him, and a motorcycle came out, roaring with fury. The man on the motorcycle screamed. "Leave that man alone. He's my man. You f***ing touch him and I'll slit your throat."
Vaughn then reached for his gun, and was about to shoot when a car drived up beside him, and then the person inside yelled, "Get your ass in the car, before you die!" Vaughn was dragged into the car, as bullets were being fired at him, and then the person drove off with Vaughn in the car with her.

"My name is Asuka." Were the first few words that came out of her mouth.
"I've, I've been looking for you. How did you find me?" Vaughn croaked out, still in utter disbelief as to how, and why Asuka would rescue him.
"I know what your thinking." Asuka said. "Your wondering how I knew that you were there. Well the reason that I knew you were there was because I planted a tracer on you. I got real suspicious when you two agents came sniffing around my turf, so I decided to see if you'd come back, or if you were near. Hence the tracer.

"That still doesn't explain why you came to pick me up." Vaughn said.
"You were near, so I thought that you'd be a threat to me, so I decided to follow you, but right now, I just found out that you were in trouble. Therfore, you owe me your life."

"I, I guess I do." Vaughn stammered. But was quickly shocked when Asuka leaned over to him and whispered into his ear.
"The real reason is about your partner Sydney, she's going to be in some serious s*** if we don't help her out."

I,m going to have the next chapter out tomorrow i hope. The reason I might not is because I,m in a deadly battle with the school,s librarian. :argue: :cuss: :angry:

Liberty city/Portland
Sydney and tommy were outside 8 Balls bomb shop talking to 8 ball. " so you need the server file " said 8 ball " Yes I do" said sydney " whell said 8 ball " New,s is spreading that 5 of the salvatore,s men and a woman name Anna Espinosa ...
" WHAT said sydney " what my gang lingo bothering you **** said 8 ball " are you sure the woman's name was Anna Espinosa said sydney " yeah said 8 ball " $hit said sydney okay where is the server file " It might be at the subway staition or at salvatore's house said 8 ball " okay how about me and tommy go to the subway and you go to the other pervert's house said sydney " you tripping fool no white CIA officer is going to survive in that subway said 8 ball " I dont give a $hit okay Were going to the subway said sydney " ok said 8 ball " okay said sydney as here and tommy walked away " white **** gonna die said 8 ball. When sydney and tommy got to the subway they went down the steps until sydney saw a door. Sydney lockpicked the door and snuck in Sydney looked at a desk and turned on the computer she looked up the server files they weren't there " It's a trap said sydney as she grabbed tommy's hand and ran out the door. Sydney saw two men coming down the stairs shooting at them sydney and tommy ran down the stairs until they got to the bottom of the subway Sydney saw a train leave right when she got to it. Sydney took out her Pistol and shot The two men coming down the stairs tommy saw Anna and three other men so he took out his handgun and shot one of the men sydney and tommy didn't have any more ammo. I need extraction said sydney into her earpice [ she gave one to 8 ball incase of emergency] but nobody answered All sydney heard was a 9 gunshot's." $hit tommy I think 8 balls dead said sydney " 8 ball can take care of himself he probably shot somebody himself said tommy. Tommy saw a train coming to the other pickup spot he ran to it and hopped on " SYDNEY tommy yelled Sydney turned around and saw the train leaving sydney ran to it but couldn't catch up a second later the train was gone when sydney turned around she was knocked out.
When sydney woke up she was handcuffed to a chair. All of a sudden a man walked in [The man Was from the pilot and almost thirty years The cast members called him suit and glasse's I think] " Remember me The man said

Okay there,s the fourth chapter I think I screwed up the punctuation a bit but tell me if you like it. And I know it was short but After this chapter they will get longer.

I know that I'm your co-writer in all, but you really gotta fix up the story. Just the punctuation, spacing, and some minor grammar. Other than that, it's good.
kylo4

I know I still apoligize for that It's probably because I'm tired from studying and work. :stupidcomputer: :starwars: I plan on posting the chapter soon but not really soon.
Dennis/ALIASX

You know, if you really want to ALIASX. You could PM me your chapters and I can fix them for you. e.g. grammar, spaces etc. For you, without changing anything. I wouldn't mind.
kylo4

Yah, I'm busy too! We're trying really hard to get more readers and to also get more chapters up!
kylo4

Hi mystery chick or anybody can you close this Fan fic it suck but I am writing a better story in Non ficton Final Fantasy XII if anyones interested.

ok now that Kylo4's gone im going to get my friend from school ALIAS fan 14 (Bryan) To co-write it with me this is now going to be a whole lot better because I am now better a LOT better and puncuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back