Death, or Something Like It

okokokok,

the reason i haven't been around this past week is because i've been in
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>RUSSIAAAAA</span>!!!!, now, under NORMAL circumstances, this would be really cool, HOWEVER, i was not there under normal circumstances. i was <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HOUSE HUNTING</span> YES, you saw right! I can't even speak the language!!!! my dad got transferred all of the sudden and we are moving in a month...

Yes, i know, it's a sad story, but that's not the worst of it....

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MY DAD IS MAKING US GET RID OF OUR COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>.....TOMORROW! I have cried, screamed, thrown stuff, but NONE OF IT WORKED
this means, that i won't be able to finish my story :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
so, for all the fans out there, would anyone like to finish this for me?? if my computer is gone by the time you pm me or something, then you'll just have to decide amonst yourselves...
sorry i can't finish it everyone :(
wish me luck in Russia...i'll need it....

Abbie :confused:

That's soooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would except I would most likely ruin it. I hope you have fun in Russia. Don't feel bad though you can't help moving and having no computer. We'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will miss u :( i hope u will have a good time in russia. maybe after u get settled in u might be able 2 get back on a computer and write another fantastic story :smiley: :D hope 2 see u sometime again on these boards from russia (u could have vaughn speaking russian *mind wanders into a dreamy state lol*) good luck!!!

hey, i dunno about everyone else, but i personally think that it really sucks that the story won't be completed. i mean, i followed this story, checked for updates every day and i think it's totally lame and uncool that absta has to move. but absta, i wish you the best of luck, because god know's how russia will be. well i was thinking everyone, can we really go without a finish for ths story? i don't think so. i propose to finish it up for absta, i think that that would be cool, if everyone agrees....

I just started reading this story and i LOVE it! its awesome!!

Russia!!! what??????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh this story is way too GOOD to be left hanging!

well i hope everything goes well for you in Russia!!! Good luck!!!

and i don't object to SVInMyDreams finishing the story...just someone...anyone finish! ;0)

Alias Fan Gillian said:
I just started reading this story today and it's great. I can't believe it's not going to get finished.
i know me either!! so you finish it :D j/k unless you want to. i'm not a writer by any means so i can't finish it...i'd just butcher it...but it is a great story and i wish SOMEONE would finish it!

Is anybody going to finish this? Well I can't do it because I'd ruin it or make it boring or something. I hope someone can finish it. Please somebody!!!!!

Back