Politics death...

Alias_Girl_624 said:
ohh yay i don't have a very good future!!! :rolleyes:

lol you're entitled to you're oppinion, though
I'm not saying that you will live a horrible life, I'm just saying that I do believe that if you don't believe that Jesus Christ suffered and was tortchered and eventually died for ours sins that you WILL go to hell.

totally4alias10 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
ohh yay i don't have a very good future!!!  :rolleyes:

lol you're entitled to you're oppinion, though
I'm not saying that you will live a horrible life, I'm just saying that I do believe that if you don't believe that Jesus Christ suffered and was tortchered and eventually died for ours sins that you WILL go to hell.
this is kinda degressing, but God is merciful and won't send you to hell for not believing in him. however, if you live a life against His teachings (of love), then you would be happy to go to hell.

anyways, death is a very interesting thing, cuz nobody's really died and came back to tell us what it's like, and i think that it's the mystery that scares us.

yah, God is very forgiving but I think that if you don't believe in him than you will go to Hell
PLEASE READ:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
--John 3:16-18
The Teen Study Bible

totally4alias10 said:
yah, God is very forgiving but I think that if you don't believe in him than you will go to Hell
PLEASE READ:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
--John 3:16-18
The Teen Study Bible
yeah, and thats part of the reason i dont really like the Christian religon (no offense)...say there really is a God (once again, no offense, i'm kinda agnostic/atheist...leaning more towards atheist), if there really was a God, and he really is oh so loving like people say, then why wont he let nonbelievers into heaven? why are they condemned to hell where rapists and kidnappers would be going? am i, a nonbeliever the equivelent of a criminal? thats what i dont get...but whatever...anyways, 2 of my friends are always telling me i'm going to hell, and i just say, "YAY! I'm going to hell!" :D lol...i dont really believe in hell...what is hell anyways, by a Chrstian's standards?

In the Bible it says that in Hell there will be 'gnashing of teeth' and in one parable(parable-story that Jesus teaches so that people will understand better-so its not true but the cercamstances are real) there is a man who only loved money his whole life so he went to hell.....and when he got to talk to an angel in heaven he begged for a drop of water on his tung. he didn't ask for a bucket of water all he asked for was a drop....one drop. so thats all the bible really says about hell

But I think God doesn't let nonbelievers in heaven because they believe there is no heaven. they don't deserve it baceally. if you lead a life that you don't believe in God then why would you want to go the heaven? And there is a hell for those people because all God asks for is that you take one morning of you week and devote it to him. its not that much. and in return he blesses you he gives you wonderful things. And most of all God suffered for you, Jesus DIED on the cross for YOU! How would you like it if you died for sombody and they just didn't care acted like it was nothing. they just spat on you and hated you. how would it feel?

Let me tell you how Jesus Died for you:
First they made fun of him.
Tore off his clothes.
Put a purple robe on him.
Put on crown of thorns on him(and I'm talking BIG thorns) the thorns cut DEEP down into his head.
Then the "worshiped" him makeing fun.
They spat on him.
They wipped him
and whipped him
and whipped him.
Until he lost so much blood he could barly stand.
Then they made him carry his own cross on his back.
He could barly walk as it is just imagine this all in your head.
Then once they fanilly got to the Hill they put the cross up.
And then THEY NAILED HIM TO THE CROSS.
And they were the big nails the railroad nails.
One inch and a half thick.
One threw each wrist.
and one through is feet.
Then as he was pinned to the cross, they stabbed him in his side.
And you know what, He hung there like that for many many hours
and BTW soldiers also beat him so he had a broken leg an broken arm and about 6 broken ribs.

How would you like that happen to you and then after all of that be treated as trash be the people who you DIED FOR.

totally4alias10 said:
In the Bible it says that in Hell there will be 'gnashing of teeth' and in one parable(parable-story that Jesus teaches so that people will understand better-so its not true but the cercamstances are real) there is a man who only loved money his whole life so he went to hell.....and when he got to talk to an angel in heaven he begged for a drop of water on his tung. he didn't ask for a bucket of water all he asked for was a drop....one drop. so thats all the bible really says about hell

But I think God doesn't let nonbelievers in heaven because they believe there is no heaven. they don't deserve it baceally. if you lead a life that you don't believe in God then why would you want to go the heaven? And there is a hell for those people because all God asks for is that you take one morning of you week and devote it to him. its not that much. and in return he blesses you he gives you wonderful things. And most of all God suffered for you, Jesus DIED on the cross for YOU! How would you like it if you died for sombody and they just didn't care acted like it was nothing. they just spat on you and hated you. how would it feel?

Let me tell you how Jesus Died for you:
First they made fun of him.
Tore off his clothes.
Put a purple robe on him.
Put on crown of thorns on him(and I'm talking BIG thorns) the thorns cut DEEP down into his head.
Then the "worshiped" him makeing fun.
They spat on him.
They wipped him
and whipped him
and whipped him.
Until he lost so much blood he could barly stand.
Then they made him carry his own cross on his back.
He could barly walk as it is just imagine this all in your head.
Then once they fanilly got to the Hill they put the cross up.
And then THEY NAILED HIM TO THE CROSS.
And they were the big nails the railroad nails.
One inch and a half thick.
One threw each wrist.
and one through is feet.
Then as he was pinned to the cross, they stabbed him in his side.
And you know what, He hung there like that for many many hours
and BTW soldiers also beat him so he had a broken leg an broken arm and about 6 broken ribs.

How would you like that happen to you and then after all of that be treated as trash be the people who you DIED FOR.
hmmm...if i dont believe in heaven, then i dont believe in hell...and i wouldnt want to go to either...there's no middle ground :D? And so you're saying hell is for people who dont go to church and follow Christians beliefs? I don't believe in him, and I don't believe God exists. So, if i dont believe that your God exists, then why should I go to church and learn about his teachings? Anyways, if i'm going to hell for that, so be it. I dont believe hell exists, but whatever...its not like i can change what i believe in...and if i died for somebody, i wouldnt really care if they cared...i'd be dead so it wouldnt really matter to me...if they appriciate my death, thats great. but if they dont care, thats fine too...and i dont hated jesus/god/your religon...i just dont believe in it.

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
VaughnFan13 said:
2 of my friends are always telling me i'm going to hell, and i just say, "YAY! I'm going to hell!" :D lol...
Hehe... yeah, I get that a lot too. :rolleyes: But that's ok... I just promise them I'll save them a spot. ;)
yeah! power to the people who are going to hell! :D

totally4alias10 said:
You can believe whatever you want to believe, its your life! :smiley:
im a christian and you're exactly right, but the decision you make last forever. You can be torment or happiness for eternity.

VaughnFan13 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
2 of my friends are always telling me i'm going to hell, and i just say, "YAY! I'm going to hell!" :D lol...
Hehe... yeah, I get that a lot too. :rolleyes: But that's ok... I just promise them I'll save them a spot. ;)
OH YEAH>>> WE'RE GOING TO HELL!!!

one of my friends said this to me: "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
lol i thought that was hilarious!

Actually, i believe when you die, you're afterlife kind of forms in your head. it's very complicated, and i don't really want to explain it all, but it's kind of like re-incarnation. Like everyone actually had a previous life ... :smiley:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
VaughnFan13 said:

one of my friends said this to me: "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."

Actually, i believe when you die, you're afterlife kind of forms in your head. it's very complicated, and i don't really want to explain it all, but it's kind of like re-incarnation. Like everyone actually had a previous life ... :smiley:
I have that sticker on my folder. ;) :lol:

Do you know how many times I've been told that I'm going to hell for not believing in god? It's like... sad. And this is supposed to make me want to convert? No offense... but I don't want to join people who believe that others who don't share their same opinions are going to hell. And it's not like I believe in hell anyways. :lol:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
VaughnFan13 said:

I have that sticker on my folder. ;) :lol:
a sticker? i want :lol:!

hmmf... i want to be the head bus driver :mellow:

I'm also scare of death.. i want to know how much what is death, but i don't want to feel that.. Death is thing, what we can't never understand.. there isn't any answers to death.. but how i can know if death is just one step to another life.. i really don't know anything about death, and it is so... ._.

Back