Politics death...

I really don't fear the death, the only thing I would be afraid of... is losing all the people on earth. Yea I believe in heaven and that stuff. I'm 100% there happens something really really good after you die.

A coroner (person who picks up and studies dead bodies) came and visited my driver's ed class yesterday..he showed us all these pictures of dead people, and he showed us a live video of a lady getting hit by a train :(
Her guts went flying all over the place, and I threw up after class. :thinking:
That really puts things into perspective...we're all going to die at some point in our lives...

KikiCourt said:
A coroner (person who picks up and studies dead bodies) came and visited my driver's ed class yesterday..he showed us all these pictures of dead people, and he showed us a live video of a lady getting hit by a train :(
Her guts went flying all over the place, and I threw up after class. :thinking:
That really puts things into perspective...we're all going to die at some point in our lives...
omg kiki thats so awfull! i would have done the same (threw up) urgh!

I have never been afraid of death.

I can't really tell you why. I feel it is a gift, and call it faith. It's a natural thing that I can't really take credit for. I'm not even afraid of being forgotten. I'm such an underachiever, I'm sure I will be . . . There's lots of things worse than death.
;)

i think it's pointless to fear death. after all, we're all going to die sometime. i believe in fate. when it's my time to go, i'll go, and there's not a whole hell of a lot i can do about it. but, it used to be easier. when i considered myself a christain, death was better even than life, because it's paradise. but now...well, now i don't have that safety net. anyway, just my two cents.

i agree. we are all gonna die. im not really scared to die but im scared of how its going to happen. i don't want to be terrified before i die. like when u watch a scary movie and imagine what its like to be in their position... i never wanna do that. i just wanna die whil ie sleep.

xdancer said:
i think it's pointless to fear death. after all, we're all going to die sometime. i believe in fate. when it's my time to go, i'll go, and there's not a whole hell of a lot i can do about it. but, it used to be easier. when i considered myself a christain, death was better even than life, because it's paradise. but now...well, now i don't have that safety net. anyway, just my two cents.
Yup.. exactly. Every minute you spend on fearing the death, is a wasted one.

you just say you die and thats it. I kinda find it more soothing to believe that there is something after that. I dont buy that if you die thats it, why is it that so many religions believe that there is something after life.

marco said:
you just say you die and thats it. I kinda find it more soothing to believe that there is something after that. I dont buy that if you die thats it, why is it that so many religions believe that there is something after life.
Lol I believe in god, heaven, reincarnation etc... all stuff like that... I find it really interesting also.

i dunno really myself..but the fact remains that most religion have something after you have died.

It could be truth behind or it can also be that some of the people are afraid of death.

I'm not afraid of death. I don't want to die, not yet. But I'm not scared of it. I'm just curious about what happens after... if anything does. I figure, you can't know 'till ya experience it, so I don't spend my time worrying about it. Tho, I do kinda hope that we be reincarnated... :hehe:

I used to fear death, but I don't anymore.

Besides: "To the well organized mind, death is but the next great mystery." :D

Courtesy of HP Book 1 (Dumbledore) ^_^

im so scared of death....its one of my biggest fears....diening at a young age...and you have no clue wuts goin to happen to you after u die.....it just scares me like that.....

KikiCourt said:
yeah I'm so scared about what will happen after death :thinking:
I'm not at all.. I believe it's better than the life... But that the meaning of life is that you have to reach a certain 'goal'. So ending your life before it's over, would never solve anything. You would be sended back into another body soon, and have the same problems as in the life you lived before.

erm.. yea that's what i think.. -_-

I don't fear death, there is no point in fearing death, your time will eventually come anyway, why waste time fearing it? Once you die, you're dead forever anyway...

I don't fear death nor should anyone because like someone else said before, you're wasting your time fearing it. It's all destiny that one will die. It just depends when and how. Most of you that fear death are only fearing what death will be, what the after-life is. But don't worry, everyone else that dies will be with you on that journey during your after-life. ;)

I only fear when and how I die and not the fate itself. I want to die without pain yet not too soon nor not too late.

verdantheart said:
I have never been afraid of death.

I can't really tell you why. I feel it is a gift, and call it faith. It's a natural thing that I can't really take credit for. I'm not even afraid of being forgotten. I'm such an underachiever, I'm sure I will be . . . There's lots of things worse than death.
;)
You remind me of me except if you're not afraid of being forgotten, what is the significance of being brought into this world in the first place? I'd like to be remembered for something, even if it may not have been a big difference in the world.

xdancer said:
i think it's pointless to fear death.  after all, we're all going to die sometime.  i believe in fate.  when it's my time to go, i'll go, and there's not a whole hell of a lot i can do about it.
*agrees*

murkywater said:
im not really scared to die but im scared of how its going to happen. i don't want to be terrified before i die.
Exactly. I don't think anyone would want to die while being tortured or dying for a bad cause. It really is all about how you die.

I'm actuallly excited about death.. er change that to really excited. I don't tell anyone this and frankly, I'm surprised I'm posting this. But... you could almost say I'm so eager, I'm looking forward to it. :ermm: I just want to know... what's after ddeath. There are so many stories about it. There are so many cases and things dealing with ghosts and spirits and heaven and hell and god(s). I just really want to find out for myself. It's like an adventure book just waiting to be open and read. Sorry if I'm freaking anyone out.. :thinking: I dunno. This girl I used to know probably thought I was suicidal because all I ever did was talk about death. er that was this summer. And at the time I called myself "Moria the devil's granddaughter- who lives in hell" .... :blink: I think I really freaked that girl out. oops. Well anyways, thankfully, I'm not so obsessed with finding out what happens after I die, that I kill myself... That would be bad. Too many people care about me and I'm going to live my life to the fullest and try not to worry or wonder what happens when you die... I'll save the wondering and worrying until it does actually happen. Everyone dies eventually... So I don't think there is anything to be afraid of.

Back