Deathly Hallows Movie(s)

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
The seventh book is officially two movies (announced a while back). What do you guys think?

I think it's good. There are too many good sequences that would otherwise have been lost!

I think that is the smartest move. Turning the book into two movie is fabulous. Because it means that the important things won't be left out.

It's a pretty interesting idea, i'm really looking forward to the latest, number 6 i believe? The trailers look fantastic. With this being 2 movies is a great idea, but i can see it leaving you waiting for the final part!!

I think I read somewhere that they plan to make the split after Ron comes back. I THINK.

That's what I heard... but I'm afraid the first part will be boring then. Because nothing really happens until Ron comes back, except at the begining. They run away and hide through UK, it's not very exciting. My biggest fear is that they "mix" the events... something that happens in the second part will be in the first part of the movie...
This idea of two movies is great because they are too many things to say, but at the same time, they must not ruin the story just to make another blockbuster... knowing the Warner, they might do something rubbish... I have my fingers crossed!

Oh no! They better not rearrange the plot. I don't think the well, but there's always a danger...

I think they'll probablky just make a bigger thing out of the beginning. You do have the 7 Harrys, the wedding, etc.

I met Bill Nighy the other week. He's going to be Rufus Scrimbeour in the next HP movies. He was really cool and I wished him good luck ;) I can't wait to see him as the new minister, he will be great!

Back