Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont' buy at all

• other?

• Total voters

3ffect

Jen's Best Friend
i'm not saying burning is evil or anything. My opinion is as long as u buy as many cd's ad u burn its much better than not buying anything at all. I agree some artists make a huge amount of money, but most don't. From 10 years ago cd's were goin dimond (10 mil) now barly any one gets there now.

Some say it is stealing thier music, like from a store. CD's are pricy but there's alot of sales now, so its getting better. i dont' burn music anymore, i just buy CD's. It sounds wierd but it feels like i'm a true fan if i actually buy their music than burn it.

What u guys think? burn or buy? or maybe both?

i'm not rich, but i think its worth buyin CDs!

i say buy :smiley:

buy and burn! i mean, if my friend has a cd that i want too, i'll just ask them to burn me a copy. its easier, its faster, its the same music. i wont use kazaa or anything tho...too dangerous with all the suing happening. i'll still buy cd's to support the artists tho. another reason i think burning's ok is because what if a person only wants a couple songs and not all of them? i know this one kid who bought a cd when he only wanted one song! and what happens if i dont like the cd after i buy it? i just wasted money, which is why i like to get a burned cd first and if i like the artist, i'll buy their future cd's

burning yea sometimes....but sometimes buying cd's is good to. Plus sometimes cd's arent worth buying cause its an s***e cd lol

I've always bought, but my friend recently burned me an AC/DC disk, with songs that I liked on it, and it costed me only 3 bucks!!!!!!!!!! Burning can sometimes be a lot better, cuz you're saving so much money.
kylo4

yea i know...me being a student doesnt get you much money.

Besides i hate misbuys latest cd i bought was the rasmus lol

I'm a downloader. I do by CD's occasionaly if I really like an artist such as Coldplay or Evanescence, when I know that the vast majority of the songs will be good. However, I download classical music because I don't think that Mozart will come back from the dead and sue me! lol

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

I really did'nt even think downloading was stealing until people started getting arrested and it all started making the news. :thinking: I just wish the music companies had made such a big deal before when downloading was'nt as big. Now they say something like 65 million people in the States download, and that's 'regular, up-standing' citizens, and not to mention all the people in other countries doing it too. IMO it's just gotten pretty much out of hand. :blink:

I used to download music, which got me interested in the bands enough to buy their music but ever since they started saying how it was 'stealing' :rolleyes: I've stopped. Needless to say I'm a lot less interested in most songs now a days since I'm not hearing them as often, therefore I don't buy as much as I used to.

Burn.no doubt about it. how else am i supposed to get music?
paying 10.000 pesos for a cd? (like $15)
i dont have that kinda money
and even if i did and i wanted to spent in 1 cd ( with the same i can buy 20 blanks or 10 on the street), most music i like it's not avalaible.
and besides, most my cds are mixes. how am i supposed to do them otherwise?
so i burn. not me cuz i dont have a cd-r but a friend of mine.
i dont think it qualifies as stealing

ya i burn mostly. probably cuz i don't wanna waste 20 bucks on a cd that cost 2 to make and cuz i usually want one song out of a whole CD. i buy once and a while when its like a soundtrack or i want all the songs on a CD.

~lauren vartan

Back