Decisions

Valentino

Scout
Spoilers ahead ;)

What were some of the major decisions that you made? This includes but is not limited to of course;
Did you save Shawn or Duck, Carly or Doug?
Who did you mostly side with?
Did you side with Kenny or Lily when Larry was dying?
Did you kill the brothers at the farm?
Did you take supplies from the car?
Did you leave Lily behind?
Did you tell everyone about your bite?
Did you cut Lee's hand off?
etc :P

There's a bunch more, so feel free to discuss those too.

I saved Duck and Carly - kids and woman come first. I mostly sided with Kenny, since he did support Lee's decisions and always tagged along (I cried when he died).

I didn't like Larry too much so I sided with Kenny, besides, he was dead already so making sure he doesn't eat Lee was my number one priority. I didn't kill any of the brothers on the farm, because zombies were all around already so they took care of the bastards. I took the supplies from the car - Clementine needed the hoodie.

I left Lily behind, because I didn't like her one bit after she shot Carly - what a bitch. I was always trying o be honest so Lee told everyone that he's bitten. I didn't watch the show so I thought that cutting his hand off is a good idea, considering that it could stop the spread of the infection - I was mistaken.

I did a few play-throughs, but most of my decisions were the same as yours.

When I did the opposite I was just wanting to see the outcome of it. For example if you try to save Shawn in the beginning he still dies and Kenny is pissed that you didn't try to save his son, but still welcomes you to tag along. And either way you get kicked out. During one play through I brought Lily even though I was still pissed about what she did - and she ends up stealing the RV xD Bitch.

I haven't tried a play through without cutting Lee's hand off though. I wonder how the dialogue and some of those scenes will change if he still has his hand. And yeah, I assumed the same thing (about it stopping the infection) because of what happens in the show.

The story progresses pretty much the same no matter what decisions you choose - exception of some character interaction. That's the reason why I hope that there will be several outcomes for each action or at least several endings in the next season - if tons of games can do it, why not TWD where it should be done in the first place (also hoping that they'll release games on time this time).

Did you save Shawn or Duck, Carly or Doug? Duck, Doug
Who did you mostly side with? Kenny
Did you side with Kenny or Lily when Larry was dying? Kenny
Did you kill the brothers at the farm? Yes
Did you take supplies from the car? Yes
Did you leave Lily behind? Yes
Did you tell everyone about your bite? Yes
Did you cut Lee's hand off? Yes
etc

The only reason I didn't kill the brothers in my main file was because of Clementine. I did it with one play through where I was making Lee an ass, and I still felt bad haha xD

Back