Fantasy "Defender" series news

Hello,

I have new releases in my fantasy series, "The Defender."

First off, I have a new work in the series, "The Defender: Red Raymond." Here's the blurb:

News from elsewhere has caught the attention of Allan and Nancy, “The Defender” and “The Moon Spirit,” not long after their adventure in Green Hills. A mysterious outlaw known as “Red Raymond” is robbing travelers on the road. Rumors hint that Red Raymond knows magic. Can they stop Red Raymond? Should they?

It's available as an ebook at the usual retailers. For you print fans, I've decided to put every five stories in a print volume, "Tales of the Defender." The first volume, with the first five Defender stories, is also now on sale. For links to everything, check the Defender page at my blog.

Thanks for taking a look!

At the suggestion of a fan of my work at Wattpad, I recently uploaded a number of my ebooks to the Google Play Store, including all the books in the Defender series. Here's the link to where you can find all my ebooks: Play Store.

Hmm. Looks like I haven't posted about the series in a while. Sorry about that. :(

The series is humming along. This year I've been releasing a new Defender story every other month. Next year, for a year or two after that, I'll be putting out 10 stories a year. I've had a blast writing these stories, and I'm looking forward to writing more (and getting out side material as well).

Here's the latest in the series, "The Black Ghost" -

Word has reached Crown’s Hold of a dangerous new outlaw, “The Black Ghost.” Queen Elspeth sends Allan and Nancy, “The Defender” and “The Moon Spirit,” east to hunt down the Black Ghost. Can they capture this murderer and thief before he strikes again?

You can keep up with all the stories in the series (including the print collections of 5 stories) at the Defender page at my blog: One Kansas Author: The Defender series

One other thing: the ebook of the first story in the series, "Elderwood," is free at Smashwords, iBooks, B&N, and Kobo.

Things are happening in the Defender series...

From here on out, I'll be releasing new stories in the series in one of two ways. Every five stories will be in a print volume, Tales of the Defender. Every 10 will be in an ebook collection, The Defender Chronicles. The third print volume is out now; here's what it's about:

Allan began life poor, and knowing that magic was the stuff of ancient legends. One day he discovers that the magic never went away, and that he has the gift of using magic.

He decides to fight injustice as The Defender, and fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. His wife Nancy joins him as The Moon Spirit. Although she can’t cast spells, she can fight and use the enchanted equipment Allan crafts.

This volume contains the third group of five Defender stories. The students of the Defender and the Moon Spirit are becoming Defenders in their own right. They’re using magic to protect the innocent and bring down the guilty, however powerful the guilty might be. They’re also expanding the knowledge of magic to rebuild what was lost when the time of the Great Mages ended.

The fourth volume will be out next month, along with the ebook collection of these stories. A few months later the first 10 will be in an ebook collection, replacing the individual ebooks. The first Defender story will remain free at Smashwords and elsewhere.

Check the Defender page at my blog for information and store links: One Kansas Author: The Defender series

The fourth Defender print volume is now out:

Allan began life poor, and knowing that magic was the stuff of ancient legends. One day he discovers that the magic never went away, and that he has the gift of using magic.

He decides to fight injustice as The Defender, and fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. His wife Nancy joins him as The Moon Spirit. Although she can’t cast spells, she can fight and use the enchanted equipment Allan crafts.

This volume contains the fourth group of five Defender stories. The students of the Defender and the Moon Spirit are becoming Defenders in their own right. They’re using magic to protect the innocent and bring down the guilty, however powerful the guilty might be.

Also out is The Defender Chronicles, Volume 2, the ebook edition of Tales Volumes 3 and 4. Volume 1 should be out in a couple of months or so.

The Defender Chronicles, Volume 1, is now out:

This volume contains Defender stories 1 to 10. They tell of Allan’s rise as the Defender, and how he and Nancy began their fight against injustice. Their struggles take them from the streets, to the halls of power, and to a distant land.

FYI, the first Defender story is a free ebook at Smashwords, B&N, iBooks, & Kobo. For store links go to the Defender page at my blog.

Back