Degrassi

AliasEncyclopedia said:
well, my other friend's obsessed with it. yes, i know about the originals and how it originated in Candada on CTV. I know all about that, thank you very much.
Actually it originated on CBC, and now its on CTV. LOL How sad is it that I know these things?

Well there were the characters of Joey, Caitlin, Spike and Snake, who are still in the show, but there were all kinds of other characters. Too many to name!!! They had a lot more characters in the old version than the new one. CBC used to run reruns, that's how I saw the original episodes, and how an interest in Degrassi again began. And CTV showed a lot of the old reruns before they started airing The next generation. As far as I know the reruns aren't being played anywhere right now.

Everybody wants something they'll never give up...

They could have been a real successful band...if they'd only written more than one song. It was kind of like Degrassi's "Smelly Cat"

Silverdewdrop said:
AliasEncyclopedia said:
well, my other friend's obsessed with it. yes, i know about the originals and how it originated in Candada on CTV. I know all about that, thank you very much.
Actually it originated on CBC, and now its on CTV. LOL How sad is it that I know these things?
very annoying actually. you poor poor soul. ;)

Back