Deliah Teaser

Hi all,

This is a teaser to a TV show I am developing called Deliah: Shadow of Death. I am currently rewriting the TV spec and then will be off to pitch to major networks.

I did that in my room, with 2 300W lights and a blue cloth. Now I know this is definitely NOT industry standard but I don't have cash that I can splash out on a proper set-up. Also I have a very small room.

Please do not say stuff like you know 12-year olds that can make better videos, because it's just ignorant.

I'm just a big fan of sci-fi and never stopped working in that genre, all I want to do is to show my vision, hopefully most people will have fun and then we all move on.

This was edited in Premiere CS4 and AE CS4.

The content is copyrighted by Frozen Frame and protected by REPUBLIC ACT 8293 on copyright in the Philippines. DELIAH : The shadow of Death

Please do not say stuff like you know 12-year olds that can make better videos, because it's just ignorant.
[/url][/SIZE]

Don't worry about the quality if it is just a teaser - I thought it looked good but I think you'll need a lot more if you're gonna pitch it to a TV company.

The promotional videos for Huntress were just animated GIFs but it was deliberate to give a dreamlike quality as the protaganist is an 11 year old.

But huntress is an audiostory so it's very different.

Good luck with your pitch & let us know how you get on....

Thanks.

Well actually most networks I talked to, they said they'd accept even a 1 page treatment. They are very open to any documents that are provided to them.

For what this is I honestly think it's really well done. I especially like the on-screen text, it's very Mass Effect. Keep us posted!

...most networks I talked to, they said they'd accept even a 1 page treatment. They are very open to any documents that are provided to them.

Then focus on polishing the one-page to perfection. Most producers have enough imagination to fill in the visuals for themselves and you'll be able to concentrate on getting your core message over, especially if you want to write for your own show and not just pitch a concept.

Also, you sound well-connected in may experience most large production companies and networks won't look at a project except through an agent. Keep up the work!

:smiley:

Thanks! I had my treatment checked by a professional writer that knows what should be there. So it turned out to be a small package of 4 pages, from concept to characters everything is there with an emphasis of what I can personally deliver through the show.

Here's something I did lately. Didn't want to create another thread even though it's not related. It's a video of a nude actress I did on a badly lit bluescreen. Nope, you won't see anything, as she just appears black all over.

Back