Politics Depression

thats always the best way to think -_-
sigh. so whens your worst part in the day? mine is definately late at night, at around 11/12 its just really quiet and i dont like it. recently ive become scared of the dark and i think somebody is going to kill me ... weird i know.

i_love_you_mv said:
thats always the best way to think  -_-
sigh. so whens your worst part in the day? mine is definately late at night, at around 11/12 its just really quiet and i dont like it. recently ive become scared of the dark and i think somebody is going to kill me ... weird i know.
[post="1093899"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:Ph34r: I used to be like that, when I lived alone. I kept thinking I heard people in my apartment. Usually it was the people who lived above me dropping things and the people who lived next door slamming doors and stuff. But it would creep me out, and now I have a roommate!

i never used to be scared of the dark tho not as a small child or anything and i know that the rest of my family is in my house... odd. well i better be off; all take care :hug: xxxxxx helen xxxxxxx

hey its natural, u get older, realise more truths, more things tobe scred of.

i'm personally terrified of living any longer, but scred of reaction of death

I think a lot of people don't understand what depression is. They think it's just somethin you feel once and a while.

When i was younger i had undiagonised depression for 5 years. I was 9 when i got depression. I still think i have depression, just not as bad as it was and I can cope better with it now (i'm almost 16).

I never really talk about it to anyone. I try to talk to my mum but she just gets s***ty at what i'm saying and storms outta the room. My friends don't know what to say, and i can't see a councillor cause my 10 yr old sis is seeing one.

Y eah shocking huh? She's 10 and has anger problems, depression and is sometimes suicidal.

I think depression is a major problem that a lot don't understand. Especially seeing as depression leads to cutters. (Yes done that too)

Depression leads to a lot of things other than cutting.

I want to see a psychologist because I know I'm still not dealing with my childhood properly (elementary school was very very rough for me), but my parents don't think I need one. My brother was court-ordered to see a psychiatrist... he's the "problem child" and i'm the "good student," so therefore, i shouldn't have problems, in their eyes. Also the fact that if I mention anything to them, they just think I'm being a hypochondriac, since I'm a psych major (they believe i'm self-diagnosing). I'm fairly stable now, but it would be interesting to see how much of my childhood affected my current personality (of course, a psychoanalyst would say my childhood completed affected who i am now and will continue to until i can "resolve" it).

yeah. the reaction of people if i did die... my parents especially would think i was selfish. :thinking:
but seriously... gah. i need get away my house and parents. i hate weekends.

Jess, i really hope things get better for you. sorry i wasnt online earlia to talk to you. i hope you havnt done anything stupid. I would have been there to talk but im ill... sorry. :thinking:
yes everybody says things will get better and when people say that to me i just think... what are you talking about they just get worse and worse and never better. but sometime they will improve and i no that from a little experiance of when things have gone my way. I hope you are okay and you will have a great life ahead of you because you are a very caring person. thanks for everything you have helped me with! :hug: xxxxxxx

aw bless i'm here, it was weird i got forced out of the house and was going late night shopping with mates, *vodka spiked water in bag* and was walking home at half ten with some guy mates and they knew how felgercarb i was feeling, didnt need to explain it, they brought out some stuff and it made me happy, they figured i'd had a rough day and well it was so unlike them, they must have gone so against their ethics to get this stuff to make me feel better, its so sweet. :blush: but yeh still feel like sh**, but i am gonna get help and see how this goes,

Back