Derailed

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
The trailer intrigued me. And with this cast, I am sure people will be gushing about it soon enough...

I guess I'm really most intrigued by the fact that I can't tell what the movie is about, even after reading the synopsis. I guess it's a great case of leaving the audience in suspense. ;)

FYI, it opens in November.

It does look interesting. The beginning remainded me of Phonebooth..I'm not a big fan of Jennifer but she seems to be doing a good job.. And Melissa George is in it, too.
I love the poster it has :smiley:

^ Same here, not a Jen fan. I like Clive to an extent, tho. Yeah I dunno... I read the summary at Yahoo and it sounds more like one of those adultery thrillers. :P I'm not so much a fan of that. -_-

Hmmm.....definitely a reminder of Phonebooth like Tuulia said.

I love Clive Owen and I love Jen, I just don't know how hard drama treats her ;)

But definitely interested!

I seen the trailer while watching Etown. it looked hilarious. I really am looking forward to this movie. Jen looks so cute and likable. And I'm not a Friends fan or anything.

Oooooo - this looks good! I saw that Jen and Clive were filming a movie together. Mmmmm, hawt.

Clive. :love: Melissa George is one lucky woman to play his wife. ^_^ ;)

I can't wait to see this movie. I've known about it for awhile, since I am a huge Melissa George fan, but once I saw the trailer, I knew that I had to see it. I mean it has MG, along with Jennifer Aniston and Clive Owen. And it's a hot (hot? I guess hot fits) thriller. November 11th, w00t.

Ugh. Every time I see the trailer now I get turned off more and more. Looks basically plotless. <_< Not that I ever did go out of my way to see Jen Aniston movies... :P

I really like Clive Owen and have always enjoyed Jennifer Aniston.

I think the movie looks quite interesting, and I'm curious to see what Jen does with her character. If I can get around to it, I'll be seeing it. ^_^

OK, like literally, I watched ABC Sunday from 9-11pm and I must have seen over 6 trailers for Derailed. There were TWO during Nip/Tuck last night as well.....

WOW

Back