Describe Your Room

Wall color?

Bed Size? (Twin, Full, Queen, King)

Bed Style? (Regular, Bunk, Sleigh, Trundle, Day, Canopy)

Carpet or Hardwood Floor?

Theme?

Decorations? What's on the walls?

Wall color? White

Bed Size? (Twin, Full, Queen, King) Queen

Bed Style? (Regular, Bunk, Sleigh, Trundle, Day, Canopy) Regular

Carpet or Hardwood Floor? Blue carpet

Theme? none, cos mum won't let me put things on my wall anymore. it used to be sci-fi/fantasy

Decorations? What's on the walls? nothing(see above) a few pictures.

Wall color? each wall is a different colour! theres purple, blue, green yellow and pink :smiley:

Bed Size? (Twin, Full, Queen, King) um...its tiny lol!

Bed Style? (Regular, Bunk, Sleigh, Trundle, Day, Canopy) eh?! i dunno... its just a bed!

Carpet or Hardwood Floor? carpet...beige...i'm not allowed it changed! :angry:

Theme? no theme...

Decorations? What's on the walls? um...a notice board, a few alias posters, pics of my friends...usual stuff!

Wall color: Pink. :D
Bed Size: Full.
Bed Style: Canopy.
Floor: Hardwood... my feet always get so cold in the winter! :lol:
Theme: Hmm... color scheme is pink and white. And there's definitely a lotta butterflies and Hello Kitty. It's definitely a girly room. :lol:
Decorations: Posters (JT, NE Patriots, Happy Bunny), lotsa pics, butterflies, Hello Kitty, candles...
On the walls: Same thing as decorations, is it not?

I have two rooms at the moment: my apartment (but not for long) and my house:
Apt:
Wall color - white
Bed Size - queen
Bed Style - sleigh I think...
Carpet or Hardwood Floor - carpet
Theme - the poor college student theme
Decorations? What's on the walls - a calendar, my dry-erase/bulletin board, a few pictures, some black and white prints of Paris

Home:
Wall color - light yellow
Bed side - full
Bed style - it's just one of those metal frames
Theme - none - It's the guest room at my parents house - decorated with my moving boxes
Carpet or hardwood floor - Carpet
Decorations - some old family pictures

Wall color? White
Bed Size? Twin
Carpet or Hardwood Floor? tan carpet (I need a new carpet. It's been there since the house was built. :blink:smiley:
Theme? None.
Decorations? What's on the walls? Pictures of cats (I love cats) and a picture of the downtown area of "Missoula Montana" and it's autographed. :smiley:

Wall color? Blue (I'd change it but parents won't let me

Bed Size? (Twin, Full, Queen, King) Dunno Single?

Carpet or Hardwood Floor? Blue Carpet

Theme? Blue (I want Oriental but not allowed it?)

Decorations? What's on the walls? Bruce Lee Poster, We Will Rock You Poster (Musical - Queen), This Is Our Youth (Play with Matt Damon, Casey Afleck, River Phoneix in it) Poster, Cannabis Calender (horrid christmas present) and so many shelves with all my DVDs etc. on them. Cousin's drawing of the Simpsons as well (need to paint over them so much)

Oh and there is a picture of somewhere in France on the floor (must put that up soon.

Wall color? White, not that you can see it!

Bed Size? Twin, I guess, it's a futon!

Bed Style? Futon!

Carpet or Hardwood Floor? Carpet

Theme? Movies and TV.

Decorations? What's on the walls? Movies posters cover almost every inch of my walls. Also, I collect TV Guide covers and they cover one wall, I have about 300!

wall color: white
bed size: Queen i think
bed style: regular
carpet
theme: entertainment (movies, sports, games)
decorations: posters, calendar, sports plaque, newspaper clippings

Wall color? Purple, plus I have confetti stars glued to my ceiling.

Bed Size? (Twin, Full, Queen, King) Twin.

Bed Style? (Regular, Bunk, Sleigh, Trundle, Day, Canopy) Bunk bed! I sleep on top, and I have a lot of junk on the bottom that I should either get rid of or find a spot for.

Carpet or Hardwood Floor? Carpet - a reddish carpet that I don't really like, but meh. And a rug with polar bears.

Theme? Ummm... me? ;) Mostly I have bookshelves with books around my room, so I guess books.

Decorations? What's on the walls? Alias calendar, a few awards from grade 6 that I want to take down, but I have nowhere to put them, and a bulletin board with phone numbers, a picture of my rabbits and dog, and a few other things.

Im switching rooms with my older sister in a moth but this is how my present one is ;)

Wall color? white,BOARING!!!!

Bed Size? (Twin, Full, Queen, King) Twin

Bed Style? (Regular, Bunk, Sleigh, Trundle, Day, Canopy) Regular and high :D

Carpet or Hardwood Floor? hard floor

Theme? movies and sports :director: :lol:

Decorations? What's on the walls? all my walls are full of movie posters,sport posters and surf posters :D I have lots of beisbol and surf trophies,Alias calendar,TV,Play Station 2,Lots of DVD and Puerto Rican Flag in one corner and my board against it :cool:

Wall color? BLue

Bed Size? Twin

Bed Style? Regular

Carpet or Hardwood Floor? Carpet

Theme? Stars and Moon

Decorations/What's on the walls? Alias posters :D

Back