Deserted Island

If u were stuck on a deserted island with one celeb who would it be?

• Jennifer Garner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Vartan

• Reese Witherspoon

• Scott Foley

• Nicole Kidman

• George Clooney

• Julianne Moore

• Josh Hartnett

• Brittany Murphy

• Orlando Bloom

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
ok i know there is a pole exactly like this and that is my fault cuz my friend mar (*Marlee*) i made her account and i logged into it this morning when she was here and like i didn't log out and i meant to create it in my account but neway just choose 1 and tell me like y if u want lol

Um, why is there no "other" option? No one on that list would be my choice. Sorry. There are good people on that list, but not for me. :smiley:

Yeah I was another that would have preferred the other option!! There are cool people on the list, but neither of the two I am thinking of are on that list, so I am just going to say OTHER!!!

Orlando Bloom just cuz he's hot, but Reese Witherspoon was second, cuz she's like my exact double, lol, and I'd love to pick her brain.

Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom Orlando Bloom. ;) :love: :king: 👄 :woot:

Back