Design an Alias T-shirt

these are totally turning out good(sorry if i have a valley girl accent,im from california!!!) well im going to go to cafepress.com and make some t-shirts :cool:

Kathy said:
Good job, Leslie!

You should put the cast of Alias on there. It's just a thought. ;)
Good idea! Also, I was thinking maybe the Rambaldi symbol behind it... Hmm... :::gets to work::: :lol:

Les

les, there was a cute one at the sd-1, it was the cast of alias and they all had milk mustaches, and it said"got alias" :lol:

jEn Jr. said:
les, there was a cute one at the sd-1, it was the cast of alias and they all had milk mustaches, and it said"got alias" :lol:
Yeah I saw that! LOL I am such a dork I read the entire thread. I found some I *loved* -- my favorite is the James Bond style SpyDaddy one. I think I'm gonna make it. ^_^ I like the SpyMommy one, too, but there's a word spelled wrong on it and that drives me crazy. :blink:

Les

acting_chica said:
les your sarkney one is awesome!!!! i am so making one of these! anyone mind if i steal their design for an actual t-shirt?

m-c
I don't mind at all. It would be cool if lots of ppl made Alias shirts and then took pictures of themselves wearing them and posted em here! ^_^

Les

Thanks ace! ^_^ I know -- I totally want to make it! But I'm not sure how exactly, and I'm kinda too lazy right now to try haha.

Plus, my entire family would make fun of me nonstop if I ever wore it! LMAO :lol:

Les

if anyone wants to design one like;

a picture of sydney and vaughn; "even though everything changed, some things dont

or a picture of syd with a gun;"sydney is my home girl

Back