Desktop or Laptop?

I had used desktop computers for some years, till 5 years ago, when I got my first laptop. The mobility it gives me made me never look back. I have changed it now with a new laptop that's got a wide nice screen so all my design needs are being met. not to mention the memory is pretty good, so it works fast.

I prefer Laptops because they are handy and portable.Its wifi is the best feature ,because we can use our laptop anywhere and access internet

I prefer laptops, because I can carry them around. Also, they don't have any cords attached to them for me to break or rip, then burn myself on.

I prefer desktop, because it gives you the full control over your PC. You can upgrade as you like. Do it want you want and laptop is kinda one time buy. :(

Well it matter what I am using it for, if programs such as photoshop than my computer also it does not over heat and I use my laptop for portability (I can take it anywhere)

But I prefer using a Laptop

I use my desktop for my gaming and home browsing and many designs. I use my netbook for school and desighns but def not gaming. I personally think desktops are the best for gaming even if there not mobile.

My personal laptop. I do not have photoshop on my desktop and it seems to run a lot slower than my laptop.

I may be getting a desktop due to the greater functionality when I head into university. But at the moment the laptop is fulfilling all my needs.

thecreator said:
I love laptops but as I am a geek for latest tech so I would prefer desktop as I need to upgrade thing very frequently.

Same. But I wish I could get the latest tech.

I prefer Laptop's. I would like to have my computer wherever I go. :/ I'm getting one soon .:D

Back