desktop themes

ok so heres my dilema i downloaded this awsome alias dsktop theme for wimdows ME and now i have this file in my folder with all this alias stuff but i don't know what it is im thinking it all the different stuff for the desktop theme but when i tryed to open them it said where would you like to open this out and i tryed like 5 different things and they all didn't work. i thought there was a place in the control pannel where you can open them up but i can't find it!! PUHLEZZZZZE HELP ME!!

thanx

lauren vartan :surf:

well i have it all downloaded and installed and everything its all in my file but i don't know how to set it up. on my laptop its different and i can do it through the control panel but on this comp it doesn't work. idk? its confusing and i want to set it all up SOO bad grrrrr :stupidcomputer:

14yearoldaliasluver said:
well i have it all downloaded and installed and everything its all in my file but i don't know how to set it up. on my laptop its different and i can do it through the control panel but on this comp it doesn't work. idk? its confusing and i want to set it all up SOO bad grrrrr :stupidcomputer:

I've never used ME extensively, but you should be able to install it like this (or somthing similar):

Go to the control. There should be an option called "Themes" or "Desktop Themes" or something like that. Select that, then, in the pull down menu in the window that comes up, select browse. Select the file(s) you want and then it should work.

Back