Drama Desperate Housewives

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Title: Desperate Housewives

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Comedy

First aired: 2004-10-03

Creator: Marc Cherry

Cast: Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross, Eva Longoria, Ricardo Chavira, Doug Savant, James Denton, Brenda Strong, Darcy Rose Byrnes, Vanessa Williams, Charles Mesure, Mason Vale Cotton, Madison De La Garza, Jonathan Cake

Overview: Looking down on her friends and family isn't a way of life for Mary Alice Young... it's a way of death. One day, in her perfect house, in the loveliest of suburbs, Mary Alice ended it all. Now she's taking us into the lives of her family, friends and neighbors, commenting from her elevated P.O.V.
Desperate Housewives

One of the latest promo's I saw goes like this ...

Say "Hello" to neighbours ... that could live next to you ...

Felicity Hoffman: "Welcome to Mysterial Lane"

Anything that looks this normal ... never really is ...

GUNSHOT

Teri Hatcher: Sometimes people pretend to be one way or the other and
they are totally different on the outside ...

Because everyone has a little dirty laundry ...

Eva Langoria says to husband: "We don't want people to think we are not happy ..."

then they show Eva with another guy, who tells her: "I gotta get my work done"
Eva Langoria: " Absolutely ..." taking her shirt off ...

Felicity Hoffman: "Don't you just love being a mom ..."
Nicolette Sheridan: Yeah ... well ...

Marcia Cross:
Husband is telling her ... "I want a divorce ... I just can't live in this detergent commercial anymore"

Teri Hacther
Felicity Hoffman
Marcia Cross
Eva Langoria
and Nicolette Sheridan

Terri Hatcher:
Daughter asks her: "How long has it been since you last had sex?"
Terri Hatcher: um
Daughter: "Are you mad that I asked you?
Terri Hatcher: " No ... I am just trying to remember ..."

They are just like you ...

Marcia Cross:
Husband tells her: " I can't believe you try to kill me"
Marcia Cross: "Yes ... well ... I feel badly about that ... "

Maybe a little more desperate ...

Desperate HouseWives ... Sundays this Fall ... on ABC ...

Are you gonna watch? ;)

I'm thinking I'm going to watch. It looks dark, seductive, and sultry. Or at least as much as it can be on ABC. But I probably will watch.

I keep hearing it's good . . . and I should give it a try if only to support ABC in what they're doing with Sunday 9/8 . . . ;) so, yes, probably at least until I decide whether it's worthwhile.
✌️

They were showing promos for this quite a bit this weekend on ABC and during the Hall Of Fame game on Monday night football.... Here's hoping they do as much promotion for Alias as they are doing for this.... *crosses fingers*

freakforalias said:
They were showing promos for this quite a bit this weekend on ABC and during the Hall Of Fame game on Monday night football.... Here's hoping they do as much promotion for Alias as they are doing for this.... *crosses fingers*
[post="956588"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I expect they will promote it very hard during DH, so I hope DH is a hit. ;)

I'm going to watch the first episode, the critics are saying it's good and it's getting a lot of media attention, so I want to see for myself. (y)

I think that they could have thought up a better name; it sounds like a new reality show. :rolleyes:

i haven't decided yet...every time i see the previews i say to myself "This is what's taking Alias' place....Buh." - but what the hell, I'll probably get over my bitter-fest and give it a try :lol:

iheartalias said:
i haven't decided yet...every time i see the previews i say to myself "This is what's taking Alias' place....Buh." - but what the hell, I'll probably get over my bitter-fest and give it a try :lol:
[post="957355"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I totally agree. Everytime the ad comes on I literally start talking to the tv going "Yeah, you're the show that took over Alias's spot...die. I want Alias." but know me, I'll probly end up watching at least one episode just to see what all of the fuss is about. >.<

300x200_desperatehousewives3.jpg

Hopefully these 5 women will make a lot of people watch the show ... ;)

and then ABC should weigh in and show a lot of ads for "Alias" new season in January ... ;)

Alias_Gay said:
Hopefully these 5 women will make a lot of people watch the show ... ;)

and then ABC should weigh in and show a lot of ads for "Alias" new season in January ... ;)
[post="960122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hehe, good point. ^_^

iheartalias said:
[post="957355"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You make it sound as though Alias was cancelled! :lol: I think of it as, "This is what's keeping Alias' spot warm." And the fact that ABC decided to put their bar-none most promising new show in to keep Alias' spot warm gives me a good feeling for Alias. So I'm going to check it out. :P
✌️

I'll probably check it out. Although I also thought now I can watch the ESPN Sunday Night Football game since "Alias" only premieres in January. Guess I could tape DH.

verdantheart said:
You make it sound as though Alias was cancelled!  :lol:  I think of it as, "This is what's keeping Alias' spot warm." And the fact that ABC decided to put their bar-none most promising new show in to keep Alias' spot warm gives me a good feeling for Alias. So I'm going to check it out.  :P
✌️
[post="966077"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly ... ;)

and I am sure its gonna work out fine and give Alias the boost it needs ... (y)

I'll watch eppy 1, and you know, if it's felgercarb, it's felgercarb. If it's good, I might come back for more. I see this being ABC's biggest hit of the fall season though... ;)

yes i think that i will watch it . it sounds like an intersting show. i realized a long time ago that it is better to see all the new shows or u might miss out on something great.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database