Drama Desperate Housewives

'Housewives' Won't Tease to Start Season
(Wednesday, August 24 01:54 PM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com)

Fans of "Desperate Housewives" won't have to wait very long to get a resolution to last season's closing-shot cliffhanger.

ABC says that the second-season premiere of the hit series, scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 25, will pick up pretty much where May's finale left off, with plumber Mike Delfino (James Denton) coming home to find Zach Young (Cody Kasch) holding a gun to Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher). What happens, of course, is a secret; the network is saying only that he "has to find a way to rescue them both."

The premiere will also continue a few other storylines set up in the first-season finale. Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman) will interview for a job at an ad agency after she and her husband, Tom (Doug Savant), agreed to flip roles and he's staying home with their four kids. Her prospective boss ("Wild Card's" Joely Fisher, who will have a recurring part), however, is skeptical about hiring a mother.

Shirley Knight ("Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood") will also guest-star in the episode as Rex Van De Camp's (the departed Steven Culp) mother, who comes to town for her son's funeral and promptly sets about driving his widow, Bree (Marcia Cross), nuts.

Alfre Woodard ("Beauty Shop," "Miss Evers' Boys") and Mehcad Brooks also join the cast as a mother and son who have just moved onto Wisteria Lane.

Season 2 starts September 25th at 9pm ... can't wait :woot:

So I don't watch the show, but last week on a local radio station, if you sent in your favorite songs, you could win the DVD's of Lost. i love Lost so I sent it in. I get a call today from the radio station saying I won the DVDs to not Lost but to Desperate Housewives. A lot of my friends watch the show so I am excited to see qhat all the fuss is about!

I'd watch season 1 on www.hulu.com if I were you. If you have Netflix, you can watch season 4 and 5 on your computer or instant queue (TV). I'd choose these options then turn to watching in the horrible quality you can expect from online.

Anyway, I found a site here that isnt too bad quality, but it's in swf format. This means when you pause it it has to load again to play, and when you fast forward or rewind it has to reload as well. I wouldnt fast forward more than a fingers width on it because it takes literally forever to load. It would honestly be faster just to leave it playing for a while... or that could be my net connection, I'm not sure.

Anyway here's the link: